Missing [Bearville]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] Empty Missing [Bearville]

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Something has gone wrong on bearville! Pawlette, Bearemy, Ted, Pawsome Panda, and the visitors have disappeared! Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and Greentracks don't show up anymore! The Cybearguides are gone! It is up to the citizens and JRcybearguides to help find them! But the only thing is left is notes lying around...and clues to help find them!

Name: Hollyhoney140 or The Muffin
JRcybearguide
Appearance: Long blonde hair, pale skin with a tint of tanness, blue ocean eyes, and has variety of clothing.
Personality: Kind, forgiving, impatient, short tempered, lies to get what she wants, and too hopeful
Other: She is one of the first JRcybearguides to want to help to find everyone.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]JrCybearguides or Citizen:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Missing [Bearville] Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by River on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 am

Name: ZoeyDecember117 (River cause I like it)
JrCybearguides or Citizen: JrCybearguide
Appearance: Dark tan skin, green emerald eyes, long auburn hair in a side ponytail. Variety of clothing styles.
personality: Very outgoing and adventurous. Never afraid o take risks.
Other: She's passed every single adventure or camping class she's ever been in and the skills of Tarzan.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 am

Name: KatieSweet10
JrCybearguides or Citizen: Jr. Cybearguide
Appearance: medium brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes, bright colorful clothing
personality: likes to help out but can be lazy Missing [Bearville] Icon_razz
Other: really wanted to help find the missing people
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 am

Holly woke up and got out of bed. There was no birds chirping this morning.

Where's the birds this morning? Weird. usually they're here and eating seeds, thought Holly.

She let it alone and got changed. She washed her face and made her bed. She packed her lunch for the day. She got her uniform to work at the coffee shop and wore it. She smooth it out, for it was wrinkly.

"I'll have to iron it later." said Holly

Holly put on her scooter and helmet and drove to her work. She drove by town square expecting to wave at Bearemy but he wasn't there.

She shrugged and past the fashion district. No Pawlette either.

Something is wrong, Holly thought.

She walked in the coffee shop and punched her card into the shift machine. It beeped. She was thinking about Pawlette and Bearemy, but a customer came and asked for a muffin.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 am

Name: Alecia Autumn the 10th
Appearance: Has dark hair with small bangs and long hair. She has brown hair and peach skin.
Personality: Helpful but stubborn. Good at solving mysteries, has sharp eyes. She's insistent and doesn't give up easily.
Other: Works at the Art Studio with AbbieBright.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

River wrote:Name: ZoeyDecember117 (River cause I like it)
Appearance: Dark tan skin, green emerald eyes, long auburn hair in a side ponytail. Variety of clothing styles.
personality: Very outgoing and adventurous. Never afraid o take risks.
Other: She's passed every single adventure or camping class she's ever been in and the skills of Tarzan.
Accepted Missing [Bearville] 465488

Name: KatieSweet10
JrCybearguides or Citizen: Jr. Cybearguide
Appearance: medium brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes, bright colorful clothing
personality: likes to help out but can be lazy
Other: really wanted to help find the missing people
Accepted Missing [Bearville] 465488

Name: Alecia
(Sorry I have no clue how to multiquote)
Accepted!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 am

Name:DaisyBear3635
JrCybearguides or Citizen:Jr Cybearguide
Appearance:Curly blonde hair, and misty blue eyes, with a cute lamb in her backpack.
personality:Really active, and get worried quickly. Is experienced in trading, Shake Your Honey, and Baseball. Helps people out in BABV.
Other:Always hangs out in BABW.

@Muffin, there's a button next to the "quote" button. It says "multi-quote"
Click all of the multi quote buttons which are with the post you want to reply to, and press "reply to topic"
They should all be there Missing [Bearville] 465488
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 am

Daize wrote:Name:DaisyBear3635
JrCybearguides or Citizen:Jr Cybearguide
Appearance:Curly blonde hair, and misty blue eyes, with a cute lamb in her backpack.
personality:Really active, and get worried quickly. Is experienced in trading, Shake Your Honey, and Baseball. Helps people out in BABV.
Other:Always hangs out in BABW.

@Muffin, there's a button next to the "quote" button. It says "multi-quote"
Click all of the multi quote buttons which are with the post you want to reply to, and press "reply to topic"
They should all be there Missing [Bearville] 465488

Thank you Missing [Bearville] 465488! And accepted!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: CassadyAries3 or bearvilleisawesome
Appearance: Beautiful tan skin, light blue eyes, blondish-brown hair, cute clothes, pink backpack with a furry friend in it.
personality: Perky, happy, energetic, silly, funny, impatient
Other: Loves to trade for rare items, self sufficient, independant

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Sandyverybeary3 or Sandra
JRcybearguide
Appearance: Long brown hair, pale skin with a tint of tanness, brown eyes, Teal back-pack with bubblegum ice cream bear, Love bug, or curly teddy, and mostly blue/teal and limited edition clothing.
Personality: kind, smart, open-minded, aware, sweet, helpful, and i total BABW LOVER!
Other: enjoys harry potter and wishes to say R.I.P. Borders!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 pm

bearvilleisawesome wrote:Name: CassadyAries3 or bearvilleisawesome
Appearance: Beautiful tan skin, baby blue eyes, blonde hair, cute clothes, pink backpack with a furry friend in it.
personality: Perky, happy, energetic, silly, funny, impatient
Other: Loves to trade for rare items

Accepted! Feel free to start Missing [Bearville] 465488

sandyverybeary3 wrote:Name: Sandyverybeary3 or Sandra
JRcybearguide
Appearance: Long brown hair, pale skin with a tint of tanness, brown eyes, Teal back-pack with bubblegum ice cream bear, Love bug, or curly teddy, and mostly blue/teal and limited edition clothing.
Personality: kind, smart, open-minded, aware, sweet, helpful, and i total BABW LOVER!
Other: enjoys harry potter and wishes to say R.I.P. Borders!

Accepted! Feel free to start Missing [Bearville] 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Missing [Bearville] 2203324658 Quick Question, what do you mean by start?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote: Missing [Bearville] 2203324658 Quick Question, what do you mean by start?
Start the roleplay by introducing your character Missing [Bearville] 465488

Like I woke up and something happened

or something like that
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 am

OK COOL!! thx, thats what i thought but i didn't want to make more of a fool of myself if that makes sense Missing [Bearville] 2203324658
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

Sandra opened her eyes when light flooded into her room, her mom had opened the blinds. her mom spoke to her, "Sandra It's time to get up! you have to work at the coffee shop with holly today, remember?" Sandra jumped out of bed, quickly got dressed into her uniform and folded her apron and put it in her back pack. her furry Love Bug Friend, Ladi, got dressed into her favorite black and red poka-dot dress, ate an apple, then hopped into sandra's back pack. "All ready!" Ladi said. "Ok, i'll be there in a second, i just have to brush my hair." sandra replied.

Soon sandra and Ladi were off, they walked to Holly's Cub Condo, but she wasn't home. "she must have already gone to work, i'll meet her there." sandra said to ladi. They walked through the town square, but as they passed by the BABW, there was no bearemy. "That's strange, Bearemy's always here." Ladi said. "maybe he is at Maxine's place, we'll ask her later" sandra said.

they walked passed pawlette's shop, no Pawlette. "She must be with bearemy."sandra said reassuringly, so Ladi wouldn't get upset. As they walked into the coffee shop a mysterious man with a black hat, cloak and sunglasses walked out Missing [Bearville] 2203324658 , he was eating a muffin

Last edited by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word (Claok) hehehe)
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:43 am

The customer wanted a muffin. I said it would be 50 bearbills and she handed me 100 bearbills.

"Keep the change." She said

I replied,"Thank you very much!"

I stuffed the extra 50 bearbills in my pocket and afterwards I thought I would walk over to the bank and store it there. I needed to save up to snowboarding this winter! As I stuffed it in my pocket and person in a mystery hat and jacket walked out as he was eating a muffin.

How strange, I thought to myself. I walked over to his table and found a note on the table.

They're all gone. Bearville is ours now.

I got scared, and looked around. Customers were minding their own business and just eating and drinking... That mystery man must have to do with something bad!

I saw Sandra out of the corner of my eye from the nearby window as she walked in.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 pm

sandra walked behind the counter punched her card into the shift machine, got out her apron and put it on. ladi climbed out of the back-pack and sat on the edge of the counter. "Look! there's Holly!" Ladi whispered. "Yeah, lets go say hi." I responded.

Holly walked behind the counter, she seemed distracted. "Hey Holly!" I said.
She kept looking at the paper. "Holly, whatcha got there?" I said as I waved my hand in front of her face. she still didn't respond. i looked down at the paper, all i could think was "Oh No, but what does this mean, 'they're all gone'?"

Ladi must have seen it too, because she started crying, saying "Bearemy pawlette!" all i could think was "what does this mean, 'bearville's ours now? i hope this doesn't mean what i think it does...."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Name:SilverLocks
JrCybearguides or Citizen:Just-Accepted-Jr. Cybearguide
Appearance:Silvery hair up to lower back, long always keeps it loose. Gray shiny eyes, pale complexion, black tank and brown pants. always wears earth tones.
personality:fierce, a fighter, knows how to cry, friendly
Other:she knows how to survive in the well thanks to many girl scout sessions
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm

this was never here........ Missing [Bearville] 786713

Last edited by sandyverybeary3 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am

HarryLove13 wrote:Name:SilverLocks
JrCybearguides or Citizen:Just-Accepted-Jr. Cybearguide
Appearance:Silvery hair up to lower back, long always keeps it loose. Gray shiny eyes, pale complexion, black tank and brown pants. always wears earth tones.
personality:fierce, a fighter, knows how to cry, friendly
Other:she knows how to survive in the well thanks to many girl scout sessions
Accepted

sandyverybeary3 wrote:Holly hadn't spoken all day, but i could see it in her eyes that this was bothering her, not being able to know where your friends are. i asked her to wait for me when we closed up shop. i told her that i wanted to check something out.

we walked outside i turned around to lock the door. i could tell holly was wondering what i wanted to do. we made our way to Maxine's condo, but when we arrived there, a person was sitting outside, she had silvery hair and was wearing earthy tones, we walked pass her and she said that there was no one home. I saw a paper hanging on the door-knob, it said, "Out for a stroll" then Ladi tried to reach for it and she fell out of my back-pack pulling the paper down with her, then we saw some thing on the back, "No one is home, not now, not ever... Don't go looking, Sandra and Holly, you may just lose everything you hold dear" i put my back-pack down so ladi could climb back in, but when i looked, Ladi was no where to be seen, we looked everywhere for her, then i came back to the porch sank down on the steps and cried my eyes out, Holly put her arm around me.
the other girl on the porch then introduced herself, She went by the name of silverlocks, she also said that she could help find my furry friend...

OOC: Hey Sandy,
You can't power play which means controlling other characters.
Also try to wait for everyone else to get started too Missing [Bearville] 465488 Thanks
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

oh ok, sorry.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 am

was i accepted yet?
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:oh ok, sorry.
It's okay Missing [Bearville] 465488 Be sure to read the rules!

bearvilleisawesome wrote:was i accepted yet?
Yes you are Missing [Bearville] 465488 Feel free to get started!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

I'm not sure how this works so I'm just going to give it a shot. Please tell me if what I am doing is wrong.

SilverLocks, or as more commonly known, Silver, closed her eyes. She could usually tell her surroundings by smell and sound rather than sight. She smelled the soft scent of coffee and sandwiches. She heard the distant chatter of people. She opened her eyes suddenly. She was close. She started running. In a matter of minutes she had reached the borders of Bearville, she was in the fashion District. Her weekend of fun in the woods was over and it was time to come back to reality. Something was wrong though, in her absence something really bad had happened. The people looked worried. Their voices were hushed. Everyone looked scared. She wondered, what was going on...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

What happened last
Spoiler:
sandyverybeary3 wrote:sandra walked behind the counter punched her card into the shift machine, got out her apron and put it on. ladi climbed out of the back-pack and sat on the edge of the counter. "Look! there's Holly!" Ladi whispered. "Yeah, lets go say hi." I responded.

Holly walked behind the counter, she seemed distracted. "Hey Holly!" I said.
She kept looking at the paper. "Holly, whatcha got there?" I said as I waved my hand in front of her face. she still didn't respond. i looked down at the paper, all i could think was "Oh No, but what does this mean, 'they're all gone'?"

Ladi must have seen it too, because she started crying, saying "Bearemy pawlette!" all i could think was "what does this mean, 'bearville's ours now? i hope this doesn't mean what i think it does...."

"I know Sandy it's so strange." I said. "Why would someone say Bearville is ours now? That's impossible. No one owns bearville...Right? Did you see the guy in the black outfit? I think he was behind it"

I had the concerned look and faced Sandy. I had to do something, I was a JR. Cybearguide and Sandy was too. I had been a JR. Cybearguide for a while but this was getting out of our hands. Bearemy and Pawlette were missing. I've noticed Maxine and the others don't visit as much. What was going on? We needed to find the cybearguide or cybearguides.

"Sandy, we should go look for cybearguides. Do you wanna go with me?"I asked. I waited for her reaction so we could go and quick! Time was running short.

Then all the cashier computer and tv suddenly turned on and went BEEP BEEP BEEP. It was on alert mode! The computer had a deep voice and said

"Attention all Bearville citizens and Bearville Jr. Cybearguides. There are too many of us and we have your superiors. It's impossible now. Surrender now."

I looked at Sandy. I had the scared face on and hopefully she knew we had to find the cybearguides RIGHT NOW!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum