Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever see other players cyberbullied?

+12
Test
Bear
bearvilleisawesome
Loveablegirl
ariesgirl12917
emmie
heidi02
SkylarRockin
Daize
Cheer
winter
Luv
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you ever see other players cyberbullied? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you ever see other players cyberbullied?

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

No only seen people talking about being scammed
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you ever see other players cyberbullied? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you ever see other players cyberbullied?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Same here, Muffin. How can you cyberbully anymore?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 am

You can bypass the filters.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 am

Wow. I've never seen it happen before though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 am

They type things instead that when you say them out loud it sounds like a certain word, though, when it's spelled it's not that. But, it's difficult and I haven't seen it happen before, well, for bad reasons like bullying others.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 am

People actually use the phrases in a different way, some people understand, some don't.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 am

I guess I'm the type that doesn't Do you ever see other players cyberbullied? - Page 2 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 am

You'd be surprised by how creative some people are Do you ever see other players cyberbullied? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am

Lol. I guess. Considering the made nerdy glasses into " near day "
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:20 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Same here, Muffin. How can you cyberbully anymore?
Yeah they talked about being scammed. But the thing is they shouldn't have believed them in the first place but its alright I guess. I hope they get their stuff back by reporting the player. But I don't get involved
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:44 am

I don't think I've even seen it happen around me before. If I do I will also report it. Cyberbullying isn't good and we should all try to get along online esp on bgf and babv
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
Yeah they talked about being scammed. But the thing is they shouldn't have believed them in the first place but its alright I guess. I hope they get their stuff back by reporting the player. But I don't get involved
You mean people say they were scammed in order for people to give them items out of sympathy?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am

I'd never heard of "near day" being used in a negative way.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 am

Cheer wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:
You mean people say they were scammed in order for people to give them items out of sympathy?
Like a person will say if you give me your account I'll triple your bearbills or give you a bunch of credits. Then a person believes them and gets tricked
Or let someone borrow something rare or an items and they don't get it back.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am

Ohhhh.
I see that sometimes.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 am

I wouldn't really call that cyberbullying. Sure, the asking for stuff, maybe. But scamming is a whole different thing.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2