Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Post by Loveablegirl Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:39 am

bear to bear racing its so hard.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV?

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:03 am

Trading >.<
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 am

I love trading, but at the same time I hate it. Fishing is fun, but after a while it can get boring. Some mini-games I don't like doing. I don't like quests either.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 am

JLBABV wrote:Trading >.<
I think you're probably the only one who doesn't like it What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? - Page 2 Icon_razz
I used to not really like it that much, but it's okay now for me~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by mfuzzybear Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 am

Cheer wrote:
Anita wrote:Hide & Seek is kind of boring, so is whispering.

I loooove hide and seek~! I always play it with my friend ^-^

mfuzzybear wrote:
Cheer wrote:I looove that game ^-^

really?? do you have any tips for me? sometimes i have to do it over and over and over again

I'm not sure, really. It just takes practice. Keep trying and you'll get better and better each time ^-^

Hahaha really? I'll try but I can't seem to do it good enough. I was so frustrated one time when I had to do it for my Camp To Do List. LOL
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 am

Hide and Seek is fun. Fishing is fun too.
Trading, Jessie? O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am

I can't stand fishing. I just can't. It annoys me so much What's your least favorite thing to do on BABV? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum