Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Empty What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones)

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 am

Mine would probably be the waving one?
Or the one with the bear hat thing.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Empty Re: What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones)

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:16 am

I like the Bunny dance What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Empty Re: What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones)

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 am

i like the one waving one
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am

The blue face that looks like it is falling asleep, sorta.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 am

Bunny dance?
I think that's a special one Annalise(:

I think it's supposed to be suspicious Luv What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 am

It looks just plain silly to me.

And I think you're thinking of the other default blue face.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 am

I like the one where the smiley face pulls a bear head onto its face. And the suspicious one What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 am

Alecia, I don't think that first one in a default?

Unless you're talking about the monkey.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 am

Is it a monkey? o.o

Oh the other one. Like the sickish face. It's turquoiseishy?
That ones cute too(:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 am

The one where there the yellow smiley face and theres like a bear head hat kinda thing, which he pulls onto his head?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 am

I thought it was a monkey. Sure doesn't look like a bear to me.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 am

Really? Ears like that are not on monkeys O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 am

But the middle is all empty, so it looks like a monkey.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 am

Bears have that too What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 am

What bears do? o.o
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 am

Wait, the middle isn't empty O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Like, the circular area of yellow around his face.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 pm

It's a monkey ^^;

And my favourite is probably the party one... I think... not too sure, though. I use special ones most of the time C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Ha, I knew it!

But, yea. THe droopy looking blue face. Idk what it is even supposed to mean...bored I think.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I don't have a favourite. What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Not the droopy one?

I don't see how it is possible. Some of them are really bad...but some of them are so, so great!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 am

hmm, not sure, there are lots ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

It is O:
I always thought it was a bear. How can you be so sure?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 am

What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Monkeyemoticon

Looks like a monkey What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 am

Does look like a monkey now that you think of it.
But its Build a Bearville, not Build a Monkeyville What's your favorite emoticon (Not special, default ones) Icon_razz

The droopy one? I think it means nauseous or sickish.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next