Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interactive stuff for furry friends?

+8
winter
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Daize
Luv
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interactive stuff for furry friends? Empty Interactive stuff for furry friends?

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

Why not make more stuff interactive for furry friends? All I can really think of is the bathtub that our friends interact with, itemwise.

Like, we can have toys and stuff for them to play with. Interactive stuff for furry friends? 465488 Any ideas?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Interactive stuff for furry friends? Empty Re: Interactive stuff for furry friends?

Post by Daize Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 am

Sure.
But no doubt that it would be glitchy.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Interactive stuff for furry friends? Empty Re: Interactive stuff for furry friends?

Post by Bear Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 am

You're right on that one. Glitchy, and make the game slower for some reason. D: Still thinking on this one lol. Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Not necessarily.

It all loads in click, so. Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz

Besides, they already have some things like it, such as the bathtub.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Maybe. But no one even takes care of them. Why would they buy toys? And anyways, they can only play at their cub condo.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Maybe they'll begin to? I don't see harm in the feature. It'll just be another cool thing we can do.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 pm

I guess. But updates cause glitches and slowness. Not to mention more time in making stores and catalogues appear. I doubt anyone would. I mean, sure, they might buy them to decorate. But unless they make a fun level or something when taking care of bears, they hardly will ever play with them.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:42 am

We discussed that in another topic. Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz

This has nothing to do with taking care of furry friends, Alecia. You're getting topics confused, perhaps.

It's alright.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 am

No, I'm not. I'm saying, when people don't even bother to take care of their furry friends, why would they buy them toys? And even if they do, its not like they'd actually get a chance to play with them or something.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:03 am

They'd be furniture items. Interactive furniture.

That's like saying, "what bother having this interactive drum set?"

People love the drumset. Ask Gwyn, I know she does.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 am

Well, the doghouses and dog bowl are interactive for my wolf at least . . . she can use the fridge and sleep in any bed, too.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 am

See, that's what I'm trying to say. There are already items like that out there.

I don't see why everyone is acting like we shouldn't have them; we already do. Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz

Do you see a problem with it, Molly?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am

Nope! It would be neat if we had more things for our furry friends to play with. Sure, not everyone feeds them when they ask, but those that do would appreciate a few toys.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:37 am

Toys would be furniture, like I said. Like, a giant hamster wheel. Click it, and your furry friend runs on it.

That should be easy to make; it would be very similar to the rainbow wheel ride.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 am

It would be cool to have more but we already have a lot Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:10 am

We don't already have a lot. o.o

There are very few, actually. I think I've said that a few times.

Lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 am

Oooh. By toys, I thought you meant stuff like dolls and everything. That would be cool. Maybe we could play foosball with our friend Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:38 am

Even just a ball would be nice. They could toss it around, something simple like that.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am

Yeah. Have a little more to do with your furry friends.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am

I thought it was just a misunderstanding. Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz

Yeah. And maybe a few couches and chairs, just for furry friends to sit in.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am

yeah it would be cool if there were more interactive stuff for furry friends.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 am

Ooh! New idea!

What about an interactive slide for furry friends? Just like we have our various slides.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 am

That would be cool. A whole playground for the, perhaps? Monkey bars, swingsets, those things that spin Interactive stuff for furry friends? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah!

Know what I've always wanted to see in BABV? One of those spinning things...it's like, a merry-go-round. But doesn't have animals on it that you sit on.

It's like, a circle, with bars on the sides.

And a teeter-totter!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 am

Yeah, the one that spins and you just hold onto the bars. A see saw would be cool too, but it would be hard to see which side goes up and which one would go down.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next