Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from homes - worth it?

+2
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home away from homes - worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Home away from homes - worth it?

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 am

I can't really plan for you. I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend, what you want included in your purchase, and so on.

Just keep an eye out for coupons, credit bonuses, etc.

Like the 5 credit bearmail bonus we got.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Home away from homes - worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Home away from homes - worth it?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

Alright. Thanks for the advice ;D
I'll keep my eyes open.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 am

Be sure to print out the coupon, it's with any purchase at BABW. A five credit code will really come in handy.

And remember, if you buy credit ones, get $1 ones. Each one counts as one item, so you'll get more from your receipt code.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 am

Ok. Will need to remember that. Thank you ;D
You seem to know a lot about credits and such.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 am

Not really. Home away from homes - worth it? - Page 2 Icon_razz

I've only made a purchase since BABV came out once. Home away from homes - worth it? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 am

You must be a smaart shopper.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 am

I try to be. Home away from homes - worth it? - Page 2 Icon_razz I bought all the Home Away From Home stuff off that purchase, combined with like two months of VIB credits, I think.

And I didn't even buy the VIB, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2