Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are things disappering in the attic?

+3
MollyFlyer
Kellz
Loveablegirl
7 posters

Go down

why are things disappering in the attic? Empty why are things disappering in the attic?

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Things in my attic are sometimes disappering or they come in twice when taking things out.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

why are things disappering in the attic? Empty Re: why are things disappering in the attic?

Post by Kellz Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

That's strange.. I don't know, though. One item APPEARED in my attic, though. why are things disappering in the attic? Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

why are things disappering in the attic? Empty Re: why are things disappering in the attic?

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Yep, that's happened to me since I first got my attic. I'm down two Peridoit necklaces, that I know of.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah I noticed that some of my old BVO items come and go. Then suddenly appears again! It's scary
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

the bear floaties are gone too
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 am

I am sorry about this. why are things disappering in the attic? 597500

There is actually a current glitch on this and we are aware of the issue. Meanwhile, we need you to email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can further check your accounts. why are things disappering in the attic? 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 am

My bunny glasses went missing from my attic almost 6 months ago now and they haven't appeared :C
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am

I lost rare things in my attic :c
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

My bearhead floaties also don't appear!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 am

They didn't return them to me. why are things disappering in the attic? 597500
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down