Wizards and worlocks.

Go down

Wizards and worlocks. Empty Wizards and worlocks.

Post by SkylarRockin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Wizards and worlocks is based on girls and boys who find out they have magic. Please comment on your character like this:
Name:
Height:
Eye color/hair color:
I have 4 main MAIN characters. Otherwise everyone is a main character. My character:
Name: Bella Wildberry
Height: 5'7
Eye color/hair color: Blonde with purple and blue eyes
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Wizards and worlocks. Empty Re: Wizards and worlocks.

Post by Bear on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 pm

You should also add a personality to your character.

Name: Charlotte Taylor
Height: 5"5
Appearance: Auburn hair colour, with brown, misty eyes. Not tan, but not extremely pale either. Has very long eyelashes and wears glasses, sometimes she wears her contacts. Her hair is very long and it's usually wore down, not in a ponytail. Medium height, isn't the tallest, however isn't that short either.
Personality: Very assertive, aggressive and intimidating sometimes. Intimidating by her personality, not her appearance. She plays with her hair and picks at her nails a lot, when she's nervous or just has nothing to do, or when it's "awkward" etc. Her parents are conservative... or the word "conventional", they're reluctant to accept changes and new ideas, kind of like Charlotte also, not open to much new things, won't always admit things etc.

Last edited by Bear on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Congrats bear Wizards and worlocks. 465488 Your in
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Bella sat on her couch in the living room wondering.. what spell are we learning today? She sighed and then waited for Charlotte to come over.. they had a paper on Social Studies the Civil War to do together. Bella kept waiting for Charlotte and finally just grabbed the T.V. remote and turned on Oprah. Suddenly Bella heard a knock at the door. Who was this? She slowly creeped up to her front door to see if it was Charlotte... But it was a different girl.
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Name: Marina Rolland
Height: 5' 8"
Eye color/hair color: Pale blue/jet black
Personality: Feisty and full of energy. She openly accepts new concepts, and embraces new friends quickly. However, she expects a lot of out others, and herself, and lets her temper get the better of her often.
Other: She has an irrational fear of the color orange.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 am

Recap of my Character, Charlotte Taylor
Spoiler:

Name: Charlotte Taylor
Height: 5"5
Appearance: Auburn hair colour, with brown, misty eyes. Not tan, but not extremely pale either. Has very long eyelashes and wears glasses, sometimes she wears her contacts. Her hair is very long and it's usually wore down, not in a ponytail. Medium height, isn't the tallest, however isn't that short either.
Personality: Very assertive, aggressive and intimidating sometimes. Intimidating by her personality, not her appearance. She plays with her hair and picks at her nails a lot, when she's nervous or just has nothing to do, or when it's "awkward" etc. Her parents are conservative... or the word "conventional", they're reluctant to accept changes and new ideas, kind of like Charlotte also, not open to much new things, won't always admit things etc.

We lived in Abbots View, a small town. It was the weekend, and I had to clean up the attic, it was dusty, and dirty, obviously. I climbed up there and started cleaning.

I approached this treasure chest, it was really bulky and large, talking up a huge amount of space. It had spider webs and all that stuff on it, I was scared to open it for some reason. I tried to get it open but it was awfully heavy, the time I wasn't even trying it finally opened.

There were tons of journals in there, they looked really look and crumpled up, the pen used to write it looked like those feather pens. I opened up the journal and started to read.

It was my great, great, great, great grandfather's, it was all about... wizards and warlocks? I smiled and kind of "laughed" in my head of the thought. There were all these folk legends and thing about our town, Abbots View, back in the day having wizards and warlocks and magic, haha. It was quite funny what our ancestors could do with all that spare time, scare the future generations.

Then I remembered, that thought slipping into my mind, my old grandmother repeatedly telling me and whispering into my ear when my parents left the room, "you have powers, you have powers, you're a warlock, you're a warlock, you can't tell your parents I said this to you, no, you can't tell your parents I said this to you, no," then she'd give me this eerie look in the eye.

"They're hiding something from you, they're hiding something from you," my grandmother would always say to me when they weren't there or occupied elsewhere. One time my parents did find out what she was saying to me, they told me she was old and ill, she didn't really know much, her mind was out of it.

My grandmother, she gave me these large, bulky books, the paper crumpled and looked old, she told me they were her and her ancestors' old spell and potion books, to train myself when I was older, because nobody else would. My parents just stored it in the attic. Now when I thought of it, it was a little suspicious of my parents... maybe wizards and warlocks were... real?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 am

Name: Christine Lacter
height: 5'4
Appearance: brown eyes, big eyes, dark hair, tan and has a burn mark/scar on her right arm
personlaity: kind, afraid to speak for herself, gets pushed over a lot, follows the crowd, and impatient
Other: Just a school girl when she finds out of this witch/wizard
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum