Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear?

+10
MollyFlyer
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Anita
JLBABV
emmie
Luv
MamaNoodles
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Empty Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear?

Post by Daize Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 am

Or do you just go on the cuteness of the bear, regardless of the PSI?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Empty Re: Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:38 am

Cuteness for sure. I don't really care about PSI, all the PSI i have, I got from trading . PSI doesn't make a difference to me .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Empty Re: Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear?

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 am

I think about the bear because it's the thing that will always be there Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? 143839 the PSI is just pixels on a screen!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 am

I consider both and find a good medium.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:23 am

yeah most of them time! Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 am

Nice point Mama!
We won't have that PSI when we grow up.
Its not like bunny glasses actually exist !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:51 am

MamaNoodles wrote:I think about the bear because it's the thing that will always be there Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? 143839 the PSI is just pixels on a screen!
Good point!
I don't really consider the PSI either, since we can get everything by trading, or an open code.
Who knows when I'll stop playing BABV? But the bears are always there!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 am

most of the time i go for the bear cos it's just so CUTE! but sometimes i have been tempted by a PSI (like the Lasso move for pawsome pony)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

BABV is my driving reason to buy bears, so...I think it's important to consider PSI. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 am

That's a nice point Luv!
But I go for the bear.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:36 am

Well, I figure, I wouldn't be buying bears otherwise. I'm not a BABW fan - I'm a BABV fan. <3 I'm honest. Haha.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 am

I usually want the actual bear and sometimes I'll care about PSI. But I agree with mamabear that its the bear that's real not the PSI
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 am

Normally by cuteness Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 am

I choose a Furry Friend I really like; if the PSI is neat, there's always the option of trading, but it's a lot harder to get a bear that's really yours.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Trading is true. Unless it's a common PSI. Rather obviously, bunny ears wouldn't trade for bunny glasses.

If you like the bunny ears bunny more, then it'd be difficult to trade.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm not saying you can trade directly; just that you can negotiate for the virtual versions. Heck, I've got over 50 PSIs after only buying two, and I've never even considered trading the ones from my furry friends.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 am

I do. Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz
I must admit that. Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 am

Yes, I do.
But if I don't like the bear, but love the PSI, I probably won't get it.
If I adore the bear, but hate the PSI, I'll still get the bear.
The bear is really my deciding factor, but the PSI does influence whether or not I buy the bear Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

I wish I could buy bears sometimes. xD But I don't have the money to.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 am

I don't even know were my closest BABW is D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 am

Usually I buy it because of the bear. They're so cute Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 am

Cuteness overtakes all Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? 776094645
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am

not really
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am

I'm with Angela. There are a lot of other factors. Price, how they look in clothes, animal species...
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 am

Yeah.
After I answered this, I thought, 'Dang. I always used to buy bears for their cuteness, not psi Do you think about the PSI when choosing a bear? Icon_razz'. Cause' I've got lots of bears, and they dont always have the best PSI.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next