Do you like Owl City?

Go down

Do you LOVE Owl City?

Do you like Owl City? Vote_lcap67%Do you like Owl City? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Do you like Owl City? Vote_lcap33%Do you like Owl City? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Do you like Owl City? Vote_lcap0%Do you like Owl City? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you like Owl City? Vote_lcap0%Do you like Owl City? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Do you like Owl City? Empty Do you like Owl City?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun May 08, 2011 5:07 am

Do you love Owl City?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Kellz on Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 am

Yes, I love Owl City! Their music is awesome! (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun May 08, 2011 5:26 am

Kelly99 wrote:Yes, I love Owl City! Their music is awesome! (:

they TOTALLY rock!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Kellz on Sun May 08, 2011 5:27 am

GwynethLove wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:Yes, I love Owl City! Their music is awesome! (:

they TOTALLY rock!
I know right! My favorite song is Fireflies. What's yours?
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun May 08, 2011 5:29 am

Kelly99 wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:Yes, I love Owl City! Their music is awesome! (:

they TOTALLY rock!
I know right! My favorite song is Fireflies. What's yours?

Hello Seattle & Fireflies
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Kellz on Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 am

GwynethLove wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:Yes, I love Owl City! Their music is awesome! (:

they TOTALLY rock!
I know right! My favorite song is Fireflies. What's yours?

Hello Seattle & Fireflies
Hahaa cool (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Cheer on Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 am

No. I think his lyrics and songs and everything are kind of weird Do you like Owl City? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Anita on Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 am

Yeah they rock! Do you like Owl City? 143839
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by karenbearhug on Sun May 08, 2011 5:42 am

While I don't intentionally listen to Owl City on my own, I hear their music all the time. Next time you're at a BABW listen closely, you may hear Seattle and Fireflies playing over BuildABear radio! Do you like Owl City? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Anita on Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 am

karenbearhug wrote:While I don't intentionally listen to Owl City on my own, I hear their music all the time. Next time you're at a BABW listen closely, you may hear Seattle and Fireflies playing over BuildABear radio! Do you like Owl City? 465488
Ah,That's neat Karen!
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Noel on Sun May 08, 2011 6:08 am

I love Owl City!! Adam Young is awesome!!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun May 08, 2011 8:41 am

staraugust182 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:While I don't intentionally listen to Owl City on my own, I hear their music all the time. Next time you're at a BABW listen closely, you may hear Seattle and Fireflies playing over BuildABear radio! Do you like Owl City? 465488
Ah,That's neat Karen!

Cool thing! Never knew!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Do you like Owl City? Empty Re: Do you like Owl City?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum