Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.B. Glitch

3 posters

Go down

E.B. Glitch Empty E.B. Glitch

Post by zoeprecious Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

I recently got E.B. from BABW but when I brought him to life online I couldn't get the girl clothes off of him! It has happened with several of my other bears. I never thought of reporting it cause I thought the CyBearGuides were aware of it. I would just really like to get the girl clothes off of him.
zoeprecious
zoeprecious
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

E.B. Glitch Empty Re: E.B. Glitch

Post by Noel Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:58 am

yeah that happens to me too, but what I do, is click the clothes that are on them, and then clicking the clothes you want. Then you can usually get what you want on them. Hope I helped E.B. Glitch 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:46 am

zoeprecious wrote:I recently got E.B. from BABW but when I brought him to life online I couldn't get the girl clothes off of him! It has happened with several of my other bears. I never thought of reporting it cause I thought the CyBearGuides were aware of it. I would just really like to get the girl clothes off of him.

I'm beary sorry about that Zoe E.B. Glitch 903516

yeah that happens to me too, but what I do, is click the clothes that are on them, and then clicking the clothes you want. Then you can usually get what you want on them. Hope I helped Very Happy

Noel is correct E.B. Glitch 286981 Just click on the clothes that are currently equipped on your Furry Friend to remove it. If you still can't remove your Furry Friend's clothes, kindly email us at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can check your account E.B. Glitch 465488 Thanks!
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum