Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo!

+2
MamaNoodles
Bear
6 posters

Go down

Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! Empty Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo!

Post by Bear Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 am

Check your email inboxes!
If you are subscribed to Build-A-Bear's Newsletter then you will receive an email - in the March 23 Issue - with a FREE Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! Plus, in the Newsletter, you will receive $5 off a $10 bear if you are in the US, however, if you live in Canada you instead receive a coupon to save $10 on a purchase of $30 or more at Build-A-Bear!

Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! J8jujb

Not subscribed to Build-A-Bear's Newsletter? Click
here to subscribe.

Last edited by Bear on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! Empty Re: Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 am

Looks like the newsletters may have different coupons depending on where you live! Ours had $5 off a $10 bear Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! 465488

The greenhouse is super cute!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! Empty Re: Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo!

Post by Bear Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Looks like the newsletters may have different coupons depending on where you live! Ours had $5 off a $10 bear Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! 465488

The greenhouse is super cute!

I'll add that Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 am

Cool! Free Interactive Green House Tent for your Cub Condo! 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 am

I hope I get mine this time! it's really cool! thanks for posting Bear,
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:28 pm

There are several different coupon offers - no matter which one you get, they are great to have!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:21 am

I subscribed to this now. Thanks for the link, hopefully I'll catch the next gift!
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down