Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Chat Room!

2 posters

Go down

Live Chat Room! Empty Live Chat Room!

Post by Hollyheart544 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Okay, it might be a little much, but for the VIB, cyberguides, and the citizens who have been on no shorter time then Jan 1, 2009 should be able to access a chat room like live chat where its like a Wikked.org/Sun.html chat room and you can say anything, but there will be filtering bots and or mods in there at all times to kick/ban from chat room. Lots of sites use Wikked and it is absoloutely wonderful.

Hope it happens, SOC is becoming so hard to use.

If it was added all I could do is this: :shock: Live Chat Room! 143839 Live Chat Room! 776094645
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Live Chat Room! Empty Re: Live Chat Room!

Post by Collin Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

I second that. SOC is almost impossible to communicate with.
I'd like to have actual conversation in BABV, but it's all becoming so generic, with our word choices being as limited as they are. Live Chat Room! 597500

Or, SOC should be expanded. I mean, you already have to confirm SOC via email.

Why not have a SOC+? Like, after you've been a member for six months, be of a certain age (like 16+) and participated on the site (like have all the badges or something) and follow another email confirmation link, you can have a different form of limited chat that, rather than only letting us type allowed words, has blocked words instead.

BABV has an older fanbase out there. I know it's supposed to be a safe environment for kids, but by segregating the older kids into a separate form of chat, they can have fun but still not be at risk. Live Chat Room! 465488
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down