Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Bunny Glasses

+2
Noel
JLBABV
6 posters

Go down

Missing Bunny Glasses Empty Missing Bunny Glasses

Post by JLBABV Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 am

Hello.

A few months ago i contacted BABV Help because i noticed that my bunny sunglasses (those which i am wearing in this picture Missing Bunny Glasses Picture6xh i'm the one by the fence with brown hair) had gone missing.
in the spoiler below is the record of emails i sent them and recieved from them...

Spoiler:

I also found out that this has happened to some of my friends... can you explain this?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Missing Bunny Glasses Empty Re: Missing Bunny Glasses

Post by Noel Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 am

Yeah, my 2008 santa hat went missing at they said the same thing, that they couldn't find proof... Missing Bunny Glasses 597500
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahFriendsRule3 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 pm

well this happened to me too.. i had an orca hat and then it disappeared...
HannahFriendsRule3
HannahFriendsRule3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 am

It's happening all over ther place! People have told me that their rare stuff has disappeared and when they took it up with BABV help the records say there is no proof of the request. It's strange how a lot of people are getting this...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahFriendsRule3 Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 am

you should send an email to maxine about the glitch and the picture... she might be able to replace the glasses and tell babv about the glitch
HannahFriendsRule3
HannahFriendsRule3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 am

JLBABV wrote:Hello.

A few months ago i contacted BABV Help because i noticed that my bunny sunglasses (those which i am wearing in this picture Missing Bunny Glasses Picture6xh i'm the one by the fence with brown hair) had gone missing.
in the spoiler below is the record of emails i sent them and recieved from them...

Spoiler:

I also found out that this has happened to some of my friends... can you explain this?

I'm sorry to hear that Missing Bunny Glasses 597500

You may email us again at vwhelp@buildabear.com for a follow up. Also, the screenshot that you posted could help us in our investigation so please attach it in your email if possible Missing Bunny Glasses 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 am

HannahFriendsRule3 wrote:you should send an email to maxine about the glitch and the picture... she might be able to replace the glasses and tell babv about the glitch

Please do not send this to Maxine. The Cybearguides are here to help us resolve these problems. Maxine is very busy has a dedicated team of people to help her with these issues.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahFriendsRule3 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 am

oh ok thanks karen i didnt know.. i forgot about the cybearguides so thanks for reminding me
HannahFriendsRule3
HannahFriendsRule3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fancyface Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:28 am

That is very sad! I hope you get them back! Did you try to log off and log back on? Sometimes stuff is just missing and then it is back all of the sudden

Good luck!
fancyface
fancyface
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down