Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New avatar yay! :D

+4
LoraDazzle4
GreenEarthGirl123
Cheer
❤Crystal❤
8 posters

Go down

New avatar yay! :D Empty New avatar yay! :D

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 am

Well I decided to try a few new techniques on photofiltre and this was my result, and I'm very proud of this avatar. C:

New avatar yay! :D Se8z7b
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

New avatar yay! :D Empty Re: New avatar yay! :D

Post by Cheer Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 am

It's awesome, Crystal! I love it! New avatar yay! :D 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 am

Great job it is incredible!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 am

Cool, Awsome!! When i started to use photofiltre i had no idea pale then step by step i learned how to use it , i used it all the time till i finally got Photoshop Elements 6.0 New avatar yay! :D 143839
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 am

CheerBear43 wrote:It's awesome, Crystal! I love it! New avatar yay! :D 143839

Thank you CB! New avatar yay! :D 465488

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:Great job it is incredible!

Thank you!

loradazzle4 wrote:Cool, Awsome!! When i started to use photofiltre i had no idea pale then step by step i learned how to use it , i used it all the time till i finally got Photoshop Elements 6.0 New avatar yay! :D 143839

Ooh nice, I want Photoshop, it looks so cool. New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 am

Woah!
Pure awesomeness Crystal. ^_^
Your Graphics inspire me to make graphics New avatar yay! :D 465488
This godly(Lol) Avatar makes me want to faint of all the awesomeness.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 am

Omg, you totally should be New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz It's gorgeous! I wuff the beautiful and toned shade of colors. The character is beary cool [weird thing to notice, Lol] I also adore the place you put her, somewhere where every detail could be seen quite clearly. I love the text color, it's really cool and the color of the text corresponds with the color of the background. And the words are quite true, back to school it is, even though some aren't happy about it, Lol. New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz I wuff the background you chose, the bubbles are really cool. Also, your very smart to remember to add your name! Some people forgot, and then their work gets stolen, mostly because they didn't think to put a artist name, a lot of famous artists have to put their name on their paintings. All in all, I wuff this painting, amazing job New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 am

Omggg thats quite amazinggg !! You should be veryy proud of yourself, love the colors you used and the theme is perfect! lol, you did a great job on it Crystal ! :DD
P.S. what do you save your graphics as , because mine don't come out withsuch amazing quality, ? ;P thankies
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriellaUR2cute5 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 am

i love it!! you should defentily be proud!! its fantastic,amazing,awesome, and so much more!!! good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gabriellaUR2cute5
gabriellaUR2cute5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Lovelistic wrote:Woah!
Pure awesomeness Crystal. ^_^
Your Graphics inspire me to make graphics New avatar yay! :D 465488
This godly(Lol) Avatar makes me want to faint of all the awesomeness.

Really? Aww that's so sweet! I appreciate it. lol thanks! : D

Remi11 wrote:Omg, you totally should be New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz It's gorgeous! I wuff the beautiful and toned shade of colors. The character is beary cool [weird thing to notice, Lol] I also adore the place you put her, somewhere where every detail could be seen quite clearly. I love the text color, it's really cool and the color of the text corresponds with the color of the background. And the words are quite true, back to school it is, even though some aren't happy about it, Lol. New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz I wuff the background you chose, the bubbles are really cool. Also, your very smart to remember to add your name! Some people forgot, and then their work gets stolen, mostly because they didn't think to put a artist name, a lot of famous artists have to put their name on their paintings. All in all, I wuff this painting, amazing job New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz

Thank you! I luv long replies. New avatar yay! :D Icon_razz
Appreciate the feedback. New avatar yay! :D 465488

j3nny22 wrote:Omggg thats quite amazinggg !! You should be veryy proud of yourself, love the colors you used and the theme is perfect! lol, you did a great job on it Crystal ! :DD
P.S. what do you save your graphics as , because mine don't come out withsuch amazing quality, ? ;P thankies

Thank you Jenny! : D
I save my grathics as .PNG files. New avatar yay! :D 465488

gabriellaUR2cute5 wrote:i love it!! you should defentily be proud!! its fantastic,amazing,awesome, and so much more!!! good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! (:
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down