Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! with tug a hug

4 posters

Go down

HELP! with tug a hug Empty HELP! with tug a hug

Post by NicoleAngel1230 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 am

Hey well im not new but i had babv for awhile now and i was wondering when i play tug a hug how does everyone get 2000 right away something like that when im at 100 they are at 2000 at the end of the game how does that work! please help me thanks 😢
NicoleAngel1230
NicoleAngel1230
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

HELP! with tug a hug Empty Re: HELP! with tug a hug

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am

What you try to do is above each of the bears is a pawprint. On your side,if the pawprint starts to turn red,to countinuously click the paw until it turns blue. If you countinue to do this,you might notice that the other person's team starts to move closer to the water, (or if you don't countinue to do this,your team will move closer to the water). When you or the other persons' team gets close enough to the water,the paws will dissappear and then the team closest to the water will fall in.

If you countinue to click on the paws when they are red,you will earn more points HELP! with tug a hug 465488 so just keep clicking the paws when they turn red and that should help! HELP! with tug a hug 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 am

Yeah, click them and don't pay attention to the score until the end of the game so you can concentrate on the paws.
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 am

Question answered. Thanks! HELP! with tug a hug 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down