Cafe World or Farmville?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Lovelistic on Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 am

staraugust182 wrote:Hmm....Never tried out Cafe World or Farmville!
I like Petville! Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 143839

I play Petville too 8D!
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by GwynethLove on Sun May 08, 2011 5:31 am

I don't play it, sorry! Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 903516 just cafeworld
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Anita on Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 am

GwynethLove wrote:I don't play it, sorry! Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 903516 just cafeworld
Cool!Is cafe world fun?
avatar
Anita
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Admin on Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 am

I tried playing these games but they're are not as fun as Bearville! Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Lol
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Bear on Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 am

Haha, and I played Farmville, I liked it but it got really boring. Then I did play Cafeworld but it's really repetitive, not really much new to the concept so I stopped playing. It's really time confusing also.
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Admin on Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 am

Bear wrote:Haha, and I played Farmville, I liked it but it got really boring. Then I did play Cafeworld but it's really repetitive, not really much new to the concept so I stopped playing. It's really time confusing also.

Besides, Cafeworld lags so bad now. Especially if you have so many things to cook. Cause the secret is to fill your cafe with stoves right? :lol:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Bear on Sun May 08, 2011 7:23 am

Admin wrote:
Bear wrote:Haha, and I played Farmville, I liked it but it got really boring. Then I did play Cafeworld but it's really repetitive, not really much new to the concept so I stopped playing. It's really time confusing also.

Besides, Cafeworld lags so bad now. Especially if you have so many things to cook. Cause the secret is to fill your cafe with stoves right? :lol:

Haha, true. It actually always had lagged bad, same with Farmville. I was at like level 40 or something between 50 but then I realized how time consuming and kind of pointless the game was and quit. Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Kellz on Sun May 08, 2011 7:42 am

I used to play tons of the games- FarmVille, CityVille, Pet Society, PetVille, Cafe World, Sorority Life, FishVille, and like all of them.. But then they got boring and now I just play FarmVille.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by mfuzzybear on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 pm

I love playing Cafe World! I used to log in to Facebook all the time and play this every hour. I love serving different types of food to all my friends and sharing my cafe! My cafe world theme is Chinese! What about you guys?
avatar
mfuzzybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Cafe World or Farmville? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafe World or Farmville?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum