Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's!

+7
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
BasketballLuver
Bear
LoraDazzle4
Krissy
MamaNoodles
11 posters

Go down

New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! Empty New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 am

Head over to Pawlette Coufur's in the Furbulous Fashion District to pick up some new Zoorrific outfits! I love the new Leopard Dress, what's your favorite?

New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! Pawletteanimal
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! Empty Re: New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's!

Post by Krissy Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 am

I love the leopard dress New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! 143839
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! Empty Re: New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 am

Wow! i'm gonna buy all of those lol!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

That's cool, I love the leopard dress too.
They kind of remind me of those embroidered tops. New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 am

All sorts of animal print outfits. How adorable! I love each one for I am a huge fan of Zebra print stuff. Got to admit, never seen tiger print outfits better then those posted up there. I really like the connection Build-a-Bearville used for these outfits seeing as some of the biggest Build-a-Bearville Zoos are opening or have opened. Thanks for posting this. I surely do have to check out the Pawlette Coufur. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Ooh those are so cute! New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! 2669863388
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 am

These are very adorable outfits for the Zoo and casual wear! Pawlette's clothing sure is fashionable. I adore each single one! I wish I can get them, so maybe I can wear clothes for the Zoo! They are perfect for the zoo anyways! Thanks for posting MamaNoodles, I had no idea! You're always so helpful! New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebutterfly7 Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 am

I am gonna buy one of those!
michellebutterfly7
michellebutterfly7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun May 30, 2010 4:14 am

The leopard dress is pawsome! Maybe one day they'll put a zebra dress like that!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 am

pawsome new outfits! i also love the leopard outfit mama New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! 465488 so totally cute! thanks for the screenshots New Zoo Clothes at Pawlette Coufur's! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by woolymammoth504 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 am

I love the leopard dress the most, but all of them are cute.
woolymammoth504
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down