Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus

Go down

Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus Empty Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus

Post by I♥Basketball on Sat May 15, 2010 9:55 am

Hello, I would like to say a book that I have of the one and only, Miley Cyrus! It is a biography which was written by her. She had a pretty rough life when she was in 6th grade. Mean girls... Being late to cheerleading practice... Struggles for her audtition for ''Hannah Montana''... She just couldn't stand it. She was just too young for the part. Hannah/Miley was supposed to be 15. And she was only 11 turning to 12. But, they decided to put her in still. Before the series aired, she had to do a concert. When she got to the concert, she was so nervous! At the end of the concert, everybody was shouting,''Hannah! Hannah!'' They were shouting at a person they didn't even know. But, now Miley is living the dream.
My favorite part is when she got in to ''Hannah Montana''. Do you have this book? Do you want this book?

Where to get it: Barnes and Noble
I♥Basketball
I♥Basketball
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus

Post by bellastylin3 on Sat May 15, 2010 10:30 am

wow it sounds goood!!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyxd123 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:10 am

Pawsome Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus 143839
Kittyxd123
Kittyxd123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sun May 16, 2010 4:12 am

I absolutely LOVE Miley Cyrus. She has been my role model ever since 2006. She's one of the first shows I have seen on Disney Channel too. I'd love to read a biography about her! Thanks for the excerpts, and thanks so much for sharing Catherine! Miles To Go by: Miley Cyrus 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum