Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing!

+14
kaylayourock3
PrincessRachel
bellastylin3
Jadah2hip75
LoraDazzle4
IsiizFlowerZz
BriannalovesBABV
Jaszluvsbabv
Test
BriannaBallet
Mikayla
I♥Basketball
wolfgirl200298
MamaNoodles
18 posters

Go down

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Empty Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri May 07, 2010 6:34 am

Show us your Favorite Thing!

Take a picture of your favorite thing*Cannot include people or pictures that give away your location* and then tell us all about it! Make sure to put a piece of paper with your BGF name in the photograph so we know it's yours!

Requirements:

*Please re-size your picture so that it fits without stretching the page

*Include a paper with your BGF name NOT a graphic.

*Write a few sentences telling us why this is your favorite thing

1st Place: Your choice of either a Disney Bear or Cross Bear birth certificate code

2nd Place: Easter Basket Code

3rd Place: 5,000 Pawprints

Contest ends on May 21st at 8pm EST

Last edited by MamaNoodles on Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Empty Re: Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing!

Post by wolfgirl200298 Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 am

i have a question can it include animals such as our pets
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Empty Re: Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing!

Post by I♥Basketball Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 am

I love flowers! I lover flowers because, once they turn into the flower, edible or not, you can make different kind of things with them! Like, leis, bouquets, and a flower veil! Just be creative with it. Flowers show that spring is coming soon. Here is a picture of a pink lily. Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 465488

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Yeah10

Edited out Link in Picture / Bear, an Officer of the Board
I♥Basketball
I♥Basketball
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 am

wolfgirl200298 wrote:i have a question can it include animals such as our pets

Yes. Please do not post questions here, PM me any further questions. This is for entries only
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 am

I love my kitty Maggie because she comforts me when I am sick or mad or crying and licks my face!!
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! DSCN1810-1
Mikayla
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Fri May 07, 2010 12:04 pm

My iPod Touch

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Ipodi
(is this correct for the picture?)

My favorite thing is my iPod Touch because I can talk to my family and friends when I can't always see them. The apps. are always fun! I also love learning on from some of the apps. Did you know that every human spent about half an hour as a single cell?! (: I can also go on BGF from my iPod Touch with the Safari app. I love my iPod! Thanks! Great contest- Happy May!
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat May 08, 2010 6:45 am

☮ My favourite thing is my Volturi Crest Necklace! ☮

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Dsc02010

It is a replica from The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie! I only got it last weekend, but I love it and wear it everyday! Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 143839

Its made of a goldey-material and I absolutely love it because it is so beautiful and carefully made! Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 465488
I feel lucky when I am wearing it, especially in public, since everyone stares it and probably knows where it is from Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Icon_razz It is not the most commonest necklace from Twilight, which I am very grateful for having it for my birthday!
Its very special to me, and I love it so much!

I wish good luck to everyone!

Last edited by *Test* on Sat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat May 08, 2010 7:54 am

My Favorite thing is my First Necklace ever given.
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 66dnk7
Well This Necklace Means a lot to me,
I Have been with it in the good and bad moments.
I Have had this necklace since i was 3/2 years old, it was a gift given by my grand-father.
That day that he gave me the necklace, He told me that it was some tradition, All my cousin's have one.
He told me that it will give me Luck and it will protect me.
Is very pretty Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Icon_razz Everywhere i go i have it on.
i love this necklace and i am very delighted/joyful that my grandfather gave it to me. :]
My favorite thing from all.

good luck everyone.
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sat May 08, 2010 8:34 am

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! DSCN0623-1
of course you all know him its lucky the amazing wonder pup
(srry if pic is side ways but my name is still on)

the reason why he my favorite thing cause growing up i always wanted a puppy but because we were not aloud to have any pets in my house...Grrr( rulzes) i had to settle for fake ones instead(which isn't the same). but one day my mom saw how i was really sad so she got me Lucky the amzing wonder pup at first i though it was another toy but after seening all the stuff he did he was just like a real dog and till this day i still play with him because Lucky is my best friend, im lucky] to have him!!!
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

Here is mine.. my doggie! He rocks, he always such a good dog. But sadly he died Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 597500 he would never bite anyone. He had to put up with two cats also. He was the oldest dog ever! Like 14/15 Years old! (Dog years). He was my favorite pet by far.
(Computer can't put image here. I put him as my avvie. SO SORRY!! I hope I can still be in the contest Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 597500 )
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Dibujo11

This is my favorite thing!
This is a penguin, I have it since two weeks and is called "Pengui", this penguin is a gift from my parents, and now it's my favorite bedtime!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 am

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 5n3exf

MY PIANO:

i love it because when im sad, i play it and gives me positive energy.
i have it about 2 years ago and i go to piano lessons. i did a couple of concerts of the piano academy, not because im famous lol. piano is not a very easy thing. you have to practise nearly every day, as i'm having exams it's not easy to study having to play the piano. i should have to stop playing it but i like it so much that im addicted to it. My dad, my brother and me play it. My favourite song played on the piano is The piano FROM AMELIE a movie check it out: It makes me feel sad but it reminds me of people i loved and are gone. Anyway i love my piano and its the object i most value in my house. Its my little tresure.

-Edited, no offsite links allowed/MamaNoodles-
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadah2hip75 Sun May 09, 2010 6:45 am

here you go this time i did not eddit the picture im sorry i edited it Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 597500 can you aceept this picture Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Ja-1
Jadah2hip75
Jadah2hip75
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon May 10, 2010 6:12 am

My Favorite Thing

My favorite thing in the world would have to be my puppy, Bella.
The reason why my Build-A-Bearville name is Bellastylin3 is because of her. And this might sound creepy but I love her so much that I would risk my whole life to do anything for her. Although dogs cannot talk, I have this special connection with Bella. She knows how I feel each day and comforts me when times go wrong. I think she is adorable and so cuddly! (: I don't think I could live without her. She is my life.

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Mbips0

I love Bella
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

my favorite thing is my dog ( look at my avvie to see him)
he is always lokking for me when i am gone he loveable and cute
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylayourock3 Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

My favorite thing is washing dishes
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! U-1
You might be thinking im weird well i am :shock: the reason why washing dishes is my favorite thing cause to me its soo calming and relaxing well other people see it as a chore. Plus when i get mad i love to take my anger out on the dishes especially the ones that don't clean i started washing dishes since i was 6. and if there was a race on who can clean the fastest i would win! this is the reason why dishes are my favorite thing
kaylayourock3
kaylayourock3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Fri May 14, 2010 8:25 am

My favorite thing is my stuff animal golden retriever puppy. Her name is Buddy.
I got her when I was 9. I got her from helping to rake leaves at a house I use to live at. I couldn't have any pets, and I picked getting her over anything else. Whenever there is a storm or I am feeling sad Buddy makes me happy. She has been to many different places with me. Some of the places that she has come with me are: Canada, and Atlantic City. When I got a welcome pass from Build A Bear Workshop, I found a dog that looks like her. I put her in Build A Bearville with the name Buddy.
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 4uf13s
Here is a picture of what Buddy looks like in Build A Bearville:
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 2wnsg1t
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sun May 16, 2010 2:06 am

My Favorite Thing
Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 30w9lhs

This is my bedroom wall (Sorry, I drew my name on my dry erase board ^.^). Though I have many favorite things, I picked this one. I love lots of things and this is one of them. Why I love this is because it expresses me. If you look at the pictures below you'll see that it has anime, manga, Hello Kitty, and a lot of things that express me and who I am. It's why I love it. I can always add my favorite posters and it makes an awesome touch to my room that says, "It's Glo!" These pictures are so cute and I love it! My friends come over and think so, too. The dry erase board is perfect for reminders and thoughts. I love this wall!

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 2m4purk

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 25fisn7

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 2ms4xkz

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! K1rlp3

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 30tibts

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 23iia0n

CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon May 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Vanessa : My Favorite Thing!

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 127406215959413
You might think this is silly but... my favorite thing ever is this little tofu plushie. Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 465488
My uncle bought this for me when I was about 9 years old. XD
I gave her name as well; Vanessa.
Ever since I got her, I started becoming more interested in where she was from. She's not the real Hannari Tofu, you can tell because if it was the real one, it would have the tofu symbol in Japanese.
I love her very much (even though she's just a stuffed toy). Everytime I see her in my bedroom, I think of my uncle. Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Icetwinckle Thu May 20, 2010 4:50 pm

MY FAV THING IS MY COMPUTER!!

Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! Comp

My favorite thing has to be my computer. I love my computer very much. My dad got me my computer when I was in 5th grade and ever since that day it has always stayed close to me. Thanks to my computer I can now surf all the game websites and also play buildabearville and come over here. Not only that I can even listen to music,watch videos and share information and photos with my friends. It has helped me learn more about things and also helped me make friends with children of different countries. Overall I LOVE MY COMPUTER..... Contest 47: Show us your favorite thing! 143839
Crystal Icetwinckle
Crystal Icetwinckle
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat May 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Contest has ended. Stay tuned for results.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down