Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best?

+25
kaylayourock3
ashleypink30
GreenEarthGirl123
PrincessRachel
AudreySunshine
KeysAndLocks
LoraDazzle4
Cranberry
debbiedecembear1
Alice♥
anitacocoa
❤Crystal❤
mindynature
TkBearyawesome12
sammymc
BlueRocksforever1
SunniStylish
BasketballLuver
JeannaBearFun
sammibubbles3
CarlyAllHeart261
BigBird♥
tweetysweety11
HamptonBear
PatRocks
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Kid Channel Do You Like Best?

Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap3%Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap62%Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 18 ]
Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap24%Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap10%Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Empty Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best?

Post by PatRocks Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 am

Which of the following kids channels do you like to watch more and why? Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Empty Re: Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best?

Post by HamptonBear Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 am

Disney Channel Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 143839
When I was very young I used to only watch Nick and no Disney at all. But now I love Wizards and I don't mind having the other Disney Channel shows on in the background when I am studying or doing homework.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? Empty Re: Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best?

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 am

I like all the channels, because each one has its own show I like. So, I like all.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 am

I like Nick and Disney Channel because both has shows I really like Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 1107968042
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 am

Mostly Disney and Nick
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 am

i like only disney Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

Very nice poll! I like all of them - but either between Nickelodeon or Disney Channel. Nickelodeon has some real-people shows that aren't very little kid-ish, which I like. Disney, although, I know many people are thinking this channel is for very, very small kids. I only heard of Disney in 2006 - but I still really love the shows the show on there. Cartoon Network, one of my second channels I ever watched [Nickelodeon first, then Cartoon Network, then Disney], and I really enjoyed them. Right now at the moment, I wouldn't like this channel, except for Total Drama Action or Island. So, I think I'll go with Disney and Nickelodeon. Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 143839 My favorites. ;D
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 am

I guess I just won't vote in this poll since I am not a big fan of watching television. I know that is kind of awkward and surprising, but I am more of a computer person so I don't really take the time to watch television anymore like I use to. I would say I enjoyed watching Disney Channel when I was younger and would switch back to Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon once in awhile depending on what was currently on. As always and like everyone else, excellent poll and I enjoyed answering it. I hope to see another poll from you! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 am

Disney Channel. I just started to watch it when I was about 7 years old. Before that, I'd watch Barney or Winnie the Pooh on video tape Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 am

I love Disney Channel! Because, I love all the shows, well except Phineas and Ferb. Sorry, Phineas and Ferb lovers. Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 597500
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 am

None of the above Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
My favorite is Family Channel. It's the Canadian Disney Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 am

I like Nickelodeon and Disney Channel; Cartoon Network is awesome too! Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am

I mostly like Nick and Disney! Before I watched those I would watch movies that were tapes.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 am

Nick, I watched it all the time when I was little.
Disney Channel is ok, but I'm not as into it as I was before.
I used to watch Cartoon Network when I was young, but I only watch it for Total Drama Island and Pokemon mostly.
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 am

i love disney channel i watch it with my little sister Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice♥ Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 am

I like all the channels because i like different programs on different channels
Alice♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 am

I don't really watch much Kids channels anymore
But out of the whole list i chose Nickelodeon Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Thu May 13, 2010 3:35 am

I like Nick and Disney Channel.
Disney Channel have cool shows with loads of effects; Nick have the funny shows like Spongebob Squarepants and iCarly.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu May 13, 2010 4:25 am

i like nick Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488 specialy for zoey101 lol
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 pm

I Love Disney And Nick The Most.
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Thu May 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Disney, Nick, I love, I fell in love with spongebob on it's first episode Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488 Nick has some weird shows
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Fri May 14, 2010 12:40 am

SunniStylish wrote:Disney Channel. I just started to watch it when I was about 7 years old. Before that, I'd watch Barney or Winnie the Pooh on video tape Which Kid's Channel Do You Like Best? 465488
me too
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri May 14, 2010 10:10 am

I feel disney channel is the best channel in my opinion. I feel Disney channel has more variety in its shows from smaller kids to young adults. I also think that Disney has better oppurtunities for stars and more chances for beginning and aspiring actors. although i am a huge fan of Disney i feel Nick is also a close second.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

I watch all But my favorite is disney channel since I was a kid
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylayourock3 Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 am

i love nick when i was a kid but i prefer disney
kaylayourock3
kaylayourock3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next