Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Comic-Edition!

+2
JeannaBearFun
Test
6 posters

Go down

Twilight Comic-Edition! Empty Twilight Comic-Edition!

Post by Test Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 am

Who's seen or read the Comic-y edition of Twilight? Twilight Comic-Edition! 465488 Its really pawsome!!! Twilight Comic-Edition! 465488

Here is a picture of it! -

Twilight Comic-Edition! 51ekwu10

I think its 100% furbulous!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Twilight Comic-Edition! Empty Re: Twilight Comic-Edition!

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

I haven't read it. Twilight Comic-Edition! 465488 It seems really cool by it's cover! Twilight Comic-Edition! 143839 And by your judgement (100% furbulous Twilight Comic-Edition! 1107968042) I might read it - if I can find it lol. Twilight Comic-Edition! 1107968042 Twilight Comic-Edition! 143839

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another typo :P)
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

I was never a fan of Twilight by Stephanie Myers in general therefore I don't think I might be really interested in this book. However, I do have to admit that the cover looks dazzling. To me, the colors picked and used in the cover are perfectly matching the mood and tone in this case. I believe many people who enjoyed reading Twilight and are a big fan of it will greatly enjoy this comic-edition. I am think the content is quite similar seeing as they did mention it only being the comic-version nothing about the inside being much different besides that it is probably shorter. Thanks for posting this Test. For all of you Twilight lovers, I hope you enjoy this comic and that the feedback comes out great. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 am

I have just bought it! Its great!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeannaCub Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 am

I saw that it was coming soon in my library, looks cool! I think it will be checked out a lot, though! Twilight Comic-Edition! Icon_razz
KeannaCub
KeannaCub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 am

I am not a big fan of Twilight, but I might go to the library and see if I like it.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down