Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a member

+3
colinpink
BriannaBallet
DinnergirlSam47
7 posters

Go down

I'm a member Empty I'm a member

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:40 am

braulio08 wrote:

February 10, 2010
Attention SFS Club Members!
Some SFS Club memebrs will recieve a BABW catalog that has a special code inside it for a FREE Rockin' Dance and 1 Bearville Outfitters credit!
*Note: Each code is one time use only*
I'm a member Img010-1

I'm a member but I didn't get one and I always get one in the mail!!!!???
scratch confused confused I'm a member 951883
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

I'm a member Empty Re: I'm a member

Post by BriannaBallet Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

i got one!
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 am

I have received a small catalog, and the code was inside of it. It has been a while after the catalog is released. If you are a new member of Stuff fur stuff, you might not able to get it. However, if you are a old member, you might need to contact to the BABW customer center I'm a member 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:24 am

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:
braulio08 wrote:

February 10, 2010
Attention SFS Club Members!
Some SFS Club memebrs will recieve a BABW catalog that has a special code inside it for a FREE Rockin' Dance and 1 Bearville Outfitters credit!
*Note: Each code is one time use only*
I'm a member Img010-1

I'm a member but I didn't get one and I always get one in the mail!!!!???
scratch confused confused I'm a member 951883

Beary sorry to hear you didn't get your catalog with the code. I'm a member 903516 Unfortunately, there's no way for me to check this for you as we don't have the tools to do so.
But don't worry though. You can email Guest.Services@buildabear.com about this and they'll help you out. I'm a member 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 am

Please note that not all SFS members get the same mailers all of the time! They will go to certain regions only, people who have not visited in awhile, etc! There is no way to know who gets what mailers!

So if you are a SFS member and did not get this, there isn't anything wrong, not everyone gets it I'm a member 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Please note that not all SFS members get the same mailers all of the time! They will go to certain regions only, people who have not visited in awhile, etc! There is no way to know who gets what mailers!

So if you are a SFS member and did not get this, there isn't anything wrong, not everyone gets it I'm a member 465488
Heh, thanks Mama! Maybe now I understand why I don't get them as much. I'm a member Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Please note that not all SFS members get the same mailers all of the time! They will go to certain regions only, people who have not visited in awhile, etc! There is no way to know who gets what mailers!

thanks I hope I end up getting one well now that I think about the mail hasn't come for awhile cause of all the snow! I wonder...
:wonders: :wonders: :wonders: :wonders:
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 am

hmm... i have been a member for over a year now, and i have never got a stuff for stuff catalogue. and i emailed the guest services people and i gave them my information again and stuff, but still no catalogue.
are they still sending out the catalogues?
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down