I need help :(

Go down

I need help :( Empty I need help :(

Post by LeanneSnowflake on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 am

A long time ago I emailed VWhelp to report someone who took my grand tiara, over time i have gotten a few replies that said my items were found and put back in my inventory. When I went to see if my grand tiara was in my inventory it wasn't I need help :( 597500, this was back in June or July of 2009. So I emailed them again about 2 months ago and I haven't gotten a reply since. Do you think I will ever see it again? because I traded alot to get a new tiara. I need help :( 597500 thanks cybearguides for your help. -Your Friend Leannesnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I need help :( Empty Re: I need help :(

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:41 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:A long time ago I emailed VWhelp to report someone who took my grand tiara, over time i have gotten a few replies that said my items were found and put back in my inventory. When I went to see if my grand tiara was in my inventory it wasn't I need help :( 597500, this was back in June or July of 2009. So I emailed them again about 2 months ago and I haven't gotten a reply since. Do you think I will ever see it again? because I traded alot to get a new tiara. I need help :( 597500 thanks cybearguides for your help. -Your Friend Leannesnowflake

We have checked this and i believe the tiara is back in your account now. Can you check it if its still there?
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
LeanneSnowflake wrote:A long time ago I emailed VWhelp to report someone who took my grand tiara, over time i have gotten a few replies that said my items were found and put back in my inventory. When I went to see if my grand tiara was in my inventory it wasn't I need help :( 597500, this was back in June or July of 2009. So I emailed them again about 2 months ago and I haven't gotten a reply since. Do you think I will ever see it again? because I traded alot to get a new tiara. I need help :( 597500 thanks cybearguides for your help. -Your Friend Leannesnowflake

We have checked this and i believe the tiara is back in your account now. Can you check it if its still there?

Thank You I need help :( 465488, Yes, i just checked and i looked in my attic and everywhere and its not there I need help :( 597500. I only have the one gem of a friend collector crown which i got in a trade from my friend charlotte about a week or so ago.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:
Thank You I need help :( 465488, Yes, i just checked and i looked in my attic and everywhere and its not there I need help :( 597500. I only have the one gem of a friend collector crown which i got in a trade from my friend charlotte about a week or so ago.

I beary sorry to hear that Leanne. I need help :( 903516 You might have to send a follow up email to vwhelp@buildabear.com so they could track down and re-trace what happened to your Grand Tiara.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum