Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really need help

2 posters

Go down

I really need help Empty I really need help

Post by j3nny22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 am

I can't go on Babv for the last week or so. Everytime i go on to my account it says unable to establish connection, try again. So i got really mad and started playing other games like clubpenguin and LPSO, yet the same thing happened. I have cleared my cache by both ways and i don't know what else to do!
Can someone please help me? I really need help 465488
-Thanks, Jenny I really need help 1107968042
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I really need help Empty Re: I really need help

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 am

j3nny22 wrote:I can't go on Babv for the last week or so. Everytime i go on to my account it says unable to establish connection, try again. So i got really mad and started playing other games like clubpenguin and LPSO, yet the same thing happened. I have cleared my cache by both ways and i don't know what else to do!
Can someone please help me? I really need help 465488
-Thanks, Jenny I really need help 1107968042

I'm beary sorry you're having difficulties logging in to the game. This possibly could be due to the recent updates we've done to the game. Since you have tried clearing your cache, here's something you might want to try: Check your firewall - some firewalls prevent Build-A-Bearville from loading. If you do have a firewall, try disabling it just to see if that is causing the trouble. If that is the trouble, please reference the firewall help about opening Port 9339 and Port 843. These are the ports Build-A-Bear needs to communicate with.

If you still get the same problem after trying this, please email vwhelp@buildabear.com to get your account checked.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum