BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge Empty BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge

Post by Admin on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Here's our 2nd Twitter Contest!
The 89th and 145th Tweets will win
Jump Rope Move Codes

If we do not reach the target number, the prize will be forfeited and will go to the next contest.

Tell us about your New Year's Pledge on BGF Twitter!

Extended! Contest runs from December 29 to January 3!!!
Mechanics:

1. Follow http://twitter.com/BearvilleGuide.

2. In your tweet box, type @BearvilleGuide #contest Your New Year's Pledge. Then click 'Reply'.

Example: @BearvilleGuide #contest I will join more clubs and will be more active in school and community activities.

BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 334p8hh

Follow this format. We only count the entries that will follow correct format.

3. Make sure that your pledges remain optimistic and positive!

4. Multiple entries are allowed!

5. For contest winners, please PM me for your prize.

Thanks to mrsshark166 for the codes!

DO NOT post your pledges here! Only questions about this contest should be posted in this thread.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added an image for the sample format)
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge Empty Re: BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge

Post by winter on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

where do we post it on twitter I just joined. Another question, so it is who ever did 89th and 145 pledge gets the prize?

Last edited by winter on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge Empty Re: BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Cool!Good Luck everyone! BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 pm

winter wrote:where do we post it on twitter I just joined.

Post it on your Twitter Dashboard. Click "Home". Follow the sample format in the image below.

BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 334p8hh

winter wrote:
Another question, so it is who ever did 89th and 145 pledge gets the prize?

Yup! Goodluck! BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by liadeon on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 pm

I didn't understand who will win the prize?
Is it the 89th member to post a pledge?
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm

On Twitter, is there a maximum number of words you can post? Since last contest, I could only do about 1 sentence BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

Do you have to be a member?
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

I'll try. BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 143839 I have to sign up to twitter first. BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PureNRG on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 am

How do you do this!????

i realy wannnnnnnnnt
to
bounce rope
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PureNRG on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 am

problem cause i tried that and it said on TWITTER

sorry the page doesn't exsist

it L@@KS like i won't get the jp move 😢

thank you
pureNRG

Please do not do double posting.
Thanks.
ColinPink/Officer
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm

pawosme contest! but i have a question chuck, i already did my pledge as indicated, after that what do i do? hehe thanks
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:53 pm

i took my pledge! how do we know what number we are?? BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:53 am

Good Luck Everyone!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 am

Arg - erm I replied to the Contest thing - is that right because all I found was Hampsters posts...
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 am

Aww, I want to enter but I need to post more to send you a private message to claim my prize if I win.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

please stay on the topic.

ColinPink/Officer
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 am

Can you still enter even if you can't pm anyone yet?

If you are under 13, you are not able to PM anybody. If you need to contact with officers and admin, please use your e-mail.

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/special-announcements-f109/contacts-for-bearville-guide-admin-and-chief-officers-t43637.htm

Please do not do double, triple posting. You can always edit your post by clicking edit button.

ColinPink/Officer
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseSunshine34 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Can i do more then one post? How do i know what number i am?
RoseSunshine34
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princessoctober103 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm

So only 3 pledges so far..... I did a search fr the text @BearvilleGuide #contest and only 2 people other than me pledged??? Come on people! Join in on the fun!
princessoctober103
princessoctober103
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princessoctober103 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Also, Is it the 89th POST or 89th PERSON to post.... Meaning can a person post over and over to reach 89 r the 89th person (1 post per person)?

You can always edit your post by clocking edit button on the top of your post.
ColinPink/Officer
princessoctober103
princessoctober103
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 pm

wow! what a great competition! its a shame that i'm not allowed to sign up to twitter... BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 597500 my parents wont let me BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 597500

good luck everyone else! BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 143839
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by PureNRG on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:58 pm

well good luck everyone. . . . . . . .
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PureNRG on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 am

And my parents won't let me sign up to twitter either.

cause it IS more of a 16+ site, to say the truth

You can always edit your post by clicking edit button on the top of your post.
ColinPink/Officer
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:45 am

I am ext3ending the contest til January 3rd! BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:46 am

princessoctober103 wrote:Also, Is it the 89th POST or 89th PERSON to post.... Meaning can a person post over and over to reach 89 r the 89th person (1 post per person)?

As the contest rule states, you MAY multi-post or send multiple tweets. BGF Twitter Contest No. 2: New Year's Pledge 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum