Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Come............................?

+8
CarolinaApril53
JoeCyBearGuide
sammibubbles3
sarahshadow
honeydew
karayourock3
October
tweety9102
12 posters

Go down

How Come............................? Empty How Come............................?

Post by tweety9102 Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:46 pm

How come it takes so long to earn bear bills? I'm too lazy to earn them because one game doesnt get anymore than 100 bb's. So I end up having to sell all my furniture that is not being used. Including rare stuff, and items from BVO. The game in the meadow used to get around 300 a game because you were able to take pictures fast, of the little animals flying around. Now that it is slower, no one plays ir. And if they do, its like 2-3 on a server playing it. The only way you can get more than 300 bb in one play, is a quest. Though, you have to go around and about in babv just to find the scrolls, or the gems and it takes forever to do, I just want a quick way to earn bb without having to do so much work. Please dont say go shopping, or go get bears from BABW, I went just a while ago and spent way too much money. How Come............................? 984861 How Come............................? 984861 If only all these good games werent gone.. oh and that reminds me, the hide and seek game used to be a popular game where pretty much everyone played. Then they updated, you couldnt use the map, nor could you go in condos. Now, no one plays it, using the map was fun to do because you could hide very quickly, as of now, they catch you before you get anywhere. It used to be where you hid quick enough, it would say your still in the neighborhood. It no longer does that. D: It used to be fun and now its boring.. If only there were more multiplayer games, but we could play with more than 2 people, maybe a game like pool, or scrabble.
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

How Come............................? Empty Re: How Come............................?

Post by October Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:13 pm

I get what you are saying, I have been raising up to buy all the rooms for my cub condo, and I only have gotton 2 rooms in 2 months!
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How Come............................? Empty Re: How Come............................?

Post by karayourock3 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 pm

well if you want bearbill's you can save up your money for a V.I.B card and each month you get 5 BVO credits and 5,000 BB's
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah it is really hard to get money.. I play the camera game in the Forest place or whatever and I think it's giving me less BB. It used to give me like about 100 each time or around that..
I think it should be easier to get money. Since some of the furniture is kinda.. expensive.
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 pm

i have a few ways to earn BB fast How Come............................? 465488
1) you can always buy plants and when you harvest them, you can sell the product back for 25BB each. this takes a while but it pays in the long run
2) play the fountain game and whatever you DONT want, sell it! you'll get 25BB
3) go to the sportsplex and talk to the panda and youll get 100BB just by clicking all the boxes
4) go to the pawsativly green center and do the quest. you can play once a day and you can earn 200BB How Come............................? 465488
5) go fishing! you can earn about 100BB with a full bag of fish. oh and if you catch seaweed, throw it back cause its only worth 1BB and a waste of space if you know what i mean. also you can get another prize and selling it would be 25BB right there How Come............................? 465488
6) go to the classroom and become a teacher once and a student 3 times. when you get all 10 right, you get 91BB. playing it 3 times would equal 273BB. and when your a teacher, you earn like up to 200BB if you grade 100%

these are the ways that i get a lot of BB's and i hope you find them helpful How Come............................? 465488
good luck!
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 pm

sarahshadow wrote:i have a few ways to earn BB fast How Come............................? 465488
1) you can always buy plants and when you harvest them, you can sell the product back for 25BB each. this takes a while but it pays in the long run
3) go to the sportsplex and talk to the panda and youll get 100BB just by clicking all the boxes
4) go to the pawsativly green center and do the quest. you can play once a day and you can earn 200BB How Come............................? 465488
5) go fishing! you can earn about 100BB with a full bag of fish. oh and if you catch seaweed, throw it back cause its only worth 1BB and a waste of space if you know what i mean. also you can get another prize and selling it would be 25BB right there How Come............................? 465488
6) go to the classroom and become a teacher once and a student 3 times. when you get all 10 right, you get 91BB. playing it 3 times would equal 273BB. and when your a teacher, you earn like up to 200BB if you grade 100%

these are the ways that i get a lot of BB's and i hope you find them helpful How Come............................? 465488
good luck!
those are some great tips!!! How Come............................? 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm

sammibubbles3 wrote:
sarahshadow wrote:i have a few ways to earn BB fast How Come............................? 465488

good luck!
those are some great tips!!! How Come............................? 465488

thank you!
i do it every day and i have like over 70,000BB so its really helpful! How Come............................? 465488 best of luck How Come............................? 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 am

tweety9102 wrote:How come it takes so long to earn bear bills? I'm too lazy to earn them because one game doesnt get anymore than 100 bb's. So I end up having to sell all my furniture that is not being used. Including rare stuff, and items from BVO. The game in the meadow used to get around 300 a game because you were able to take pictures fast, of the little animals flying around. Now that it is slower, no one plays ir. And if they do, its like 2-3 on a server playing it. The only way you can get more than 300 bb in one play, is a quest. Though, you have to go around and about in babv just to find the scrolls, or the gems and it takes forever to do, I just want a quick way to earn bb without having to do so much work. Please dont say go shopping, or go get bears from BABW, I went just a while ago and spent way too much money. How Come............................? 984861 How Come............................? 984861 If only all these good games werent gone.. oh and that reminds me, the hide and seek game used to be a popular game where pretty much everyone played. Then they updated, you couldnt use the map, nor could you go in condos. Now, no one plays it, using the map was fun to do because you could hide very quickly, as of now, they catch you before you get anywhere. It used to be where you hid quick enough, it would say your still in the neighborhood. It no longer does that. D: It used to be fun and now its boring.. If only there were more multiplayer games, but we could play with more than 2 people, maybe a game like pool, or scrabble.

Thank you very much for your feedback about the game. Earning bear bills was designed that way, so it'll be more fun and challenging for you guys How Come............................? 610897

Also, those tips were pawsome sarahshadow How Come............................? 465488 Thanks for being a helpful friend to your fellow member in here.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
tweety9102 wrote:How come it takes so long to earn bear bills? I'm too lazy to earn them because one game doesnt get anymore than 100 bb's. So I end up having to sell all my furniture that is not being used. Including rare stuff, and items from BVO. The game in the meadow used to get around 300 a game because you were able to take pictures fast, of the little animals flying around. Now that it is slower, no one plays ir. And if they do, its like 2-3 on a server playing it. The only way you can get more than 300 bb in one play, is a quest. Though, you have to go around and about in babv just to find the scrolls, or the gems and it takes forever to do, I just want a quick way to earn bb without having to do so much work. Please dont say go shopping, or go get bears from BABW, I went just a while ago and spent way too much money. How Come............................? 984861 How Come............................? 984861 If only all these good games werent gone.. oh and that reminds me, the hide and seek game used to be a popular game where pretty much everyone played. Then they updated, you couldnt use the map, nor could you go in condos. Now, no one plays it, using the map was fun to do because you could hide very quickly, as of now, they catch you before you get anywhere. It used to be where you hid quick enough, it would say your still in the neighborhood. It no longer does that. D: It used to be fun and now its boring.. If only there were more multiplayer games, but we could play with more than 2 people, maybe a game like pool, or scrabble.

Thank you very much for your feedback about the game. Earning bear bills was designed that way, so it'll be more fun and challenging for you guys How Come............................? 610897

Also, those tips were pawsome sarahshadow How Come............................? 465488 Thanks for being a helpful friend to your fellow member in here.

aw thank you How Come............................? 465488 i like helping others How Come............................? 465488
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 am

Like Joe said it is very hard I still want to earn BB's it is really hard though
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks for the tips!! How Come............................? 143839
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

yup like everyone said those where great ways to get bearbills How Come............................? 465488
Also you can get bearbills from play the carnival daily How Come............................? 465488

Another tip for the Picture game in the Meadow;) :
get some of the rarer animals such as the flying squirrel, the unicorn, the peacock, the dragon, the slamander, the king frog, and the fariy!! lol
How Come............................? 610897 those ways u can mioney faster How Come............................? 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 am

So do i.
My mom spend 101 dollars on Build-a-bears for me and my sisters christmas gift.
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 pm

You can sell unwanted gear How Come............................? 465488 And yes, the SFS is good How Come............................? 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 pm

The new game in backstage, the pawsome panda checklist, and the garbage/nature walks are great ways to make some quick bills. Also, you can always sell fountain items or harvested items for a small amount of bills. Believe it or not, it all adds up quickly.

As for games, the photo game and beach comber are great ways to add some bear bills, and also get some quick badge points.

And if you are a good and quick thinker, being a teacher usually gets me around 300-400BB. Just answer every question that pops up, even the same one multiple times.

Also, I always have some spare bear bills, because I don't have a condo on this account. If you'd like, we can meet up, and I'd be glad to give you a little so you don't have to sell your condo furnishings. How Come............................? 465488 I know, it can be a real pain to redecorate.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum