Wand is Gone

Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Wand is Gone

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:39 pm

About a week ago, I lent my green wand to my friend. He is trustworthy, but he lost it. He said that he sent an email to vwhelp, and it hasn't been returned, even though they said it should be back three days ago. Can you help?
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 am

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:About a week ago, I lent my green wand to my friend. He is trustworthy, but he lost it. He said that he sent an email to vwhelp, and it hasn't been returned, even though they said it should be back three days ago. Can you help?

I'm pretty sure the Bear Patrol is investigating on this now. We really do ask for you guys to be patient about this, as we get so many emails everyday it takes awhile to process your requests, specially when tracking down of items require thorough investigation.

Just a reminder though, please be very careful when sharing items, you would never know who the person is behind the computer on the other end. Wand is Gone 708123
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by sundance on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 am

what is a green wand? and one time all my items were gone and bear patrol and BABV or BABW could do nothing about it so good luck!
sundance
sundance
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by honeydew on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

sundance wrote:what is a green wand? and one time all my items were gone and bear patrol and BABV or BABW could do nothing about it so good luck!
Click this.
The wand is an item that was given to BABW managers.
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by tweety9102 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 am

I've had this problem but it wasnt a friends item. Its like my items keep disapeering! D: The pants to the polka dot belted outfit, the pants to the embroidered flower outfit, my black mask from the fountain! D: its like people are false reporting me so they can take my items..
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 am

sundance wrote:what is a green wand? and one time all my items were gone and bear patrol and BABV or BABW could do nothing about it so good luck!

The Green Wand is an employee item.

Regarding your reports, if the bearpatrol finds proof that what you have reported is true, like in an unfair trade or if the items went missing in your account, you will get back the items which you have lost.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:46 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:About a week ago, I lent my green wand to my friend. He is trustworthy, but he lost it. He said that he sent an email to vwhelp, and it hasn't been returned, even though they said it should be back three days ago. Can you help?

I'm pretty sure the Bear Patrol is investigating on this now. We really do ask for you guys to be patient about this, as we get so many emails everyday it takes awhile to process your requests, specially when tracking down of items require thorough investigation.

Just a reminder though, please be very careful when sharing items, you would never know who the person is behind the computer on the other end. Wand is Gone 708123
Ok,thank you. How will I know when you find it? (I'm not trying to sound impatient.)
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by JoeCyBearGuide on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 am

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote: Ok,thank you. How will I know when you find it? (I'm not trying to sound impatient.)

You will receive an email from the Bear Patrol regarding the progress of their investigation Wand is Gone 203437 They'll tell you if they were able to find your lost items, so don't worry. Wand is Gone 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by MamaNoodles on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Question resolved, thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear


Back to top Go down

Wand is Gone Empty Re: Wand is Gone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum