Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Print News

+30
mindynature
Test
haileybighugs2
bellastylin3
BasketballLuver
ShayeButterfly
CarolinaApril53
CalliHugs
LeanneFurryFriend1
~Rain~
Trixie
KyahLuv
schekinahblue
KeysAndLocks
RosieSoStylin
ajbuddy1590
chrissiehugs
❤Crystal❤
Abbibee258
ClayLuv1
Krissy
Tsunade97
tweetysweety11
CameronYouRock43
honeydew
GabrieleWinter
Spikefan2004
Ashelyadventurebear426
anitacocoa
Luv
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heart Print News Empty Heart Print News

Post by Luv Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 am

I saw a topic debating on whether or not the Long Sleeve Heart Prints should be rereleased. One person on the topic had already mailed BABW and asked them if they ever were to be released again, and had been told that they could not give out information on the subject.

I decided to mail them myself and press them on the subject. Here is what I recieved:

"I am very sorry but we currently cannot give out information about this
upcoming feature in Build-A-Bearville. Kindly stay tuned to the Bearville
Times for exciting news and updates!"

I anticipated this answer, and already knew my response. I questioned why they used the term "upcoming feature" and asked if I should trade mine if they were to be released again. I received this answer:

"Long Sleeve Print Shirt is no longer available in the world. You can only
get this seasonal item by trading with a friend. Also, we are currently not
giving out information about any upcoming feature in Build-A-Bearville. In
the meantime, please watch out for upcoming items announced in the
Bearville Times."

I hope this answers any questions people had have about them. Good luck to all you collectors!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Heart Print News Empty Re: Heart Print News

Post by anitacocoa Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:00 pm

yayyyyy they are soo rare Heart Print News 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 pm

I hope they get re-released they are so pretty oh and thanks for sharing this infomation with us! Heart Print News 465488
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:42 pm

I think that they should have it re-released in babv permanently. Or if not permanent they should have it re-released for like a day, or a week, or maybe a month. And they should tell people about it a couple of weeks in advance. I missed out on getting it, and I would love it in a lot of colors. But, I don't have anything good to trade for it. I would even buy it at Bearville Outfitters if they sold it there.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm

I think this pretty much says that they aren't going to be released again, lol.

If they were rereleased permanently, then they wouldn't be rare anymore. There would be no point in collecting them.

Tons of people also missed out on them, that is true. But I don't think it is fair to punish the people who actually have been here that long or have traded a lot of really rare items for them by devaluing their prized items.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am

Luv wrote:I think this pretty much says that they aren't going to be released again, lol.

If they were rereleased permanently, then they wouldn't be rare anymore. There would be no point in collecting them.

Tons of people also missed out on them, that is true. But I don't think it is fair to punish the people who actually have been here that long or have traded a lot of really rare items for them by devaluing their prized items.
I have been a member of Build a bearville since it opened. I even preregistered. The only reason I missed out on getting it was because I forgot to log in when they had the shirt. I notice that some items get re-released like the Maxine bear head slippers. I just hope that sometime in the future they change there minds and just have it on sale for maybe just one day.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 am

Really, Chloe? Wow! Few people have lasted that long! I've only seen one person I've known for over a year on here. The shirt was available for a few days I think, but I can understand that you still missed out. On my former account, I also missed buying them in stores, but easily traded for them about two weeks afterward.

Were bear slippers a Maxine gift? I'm not sure. I think I didn't know about special visitors at that time.
But anyway, heart prints are different. Sort of like retired outfitters items are. Obviously, they would only release them in stores because they are customizable, and would have to be put in Pawlette's because they were originally an item from her and already have a set price of 350. This would devalue them crazy fast.

I understand that you really wish you had the opportunity, I wish I had the chance to go buy all the gem bears before they stopped making the Grand Tiara a bonus prize. But if they rerelease rare items to make sure everyone has the chance...that would completely defeat the point of trading at all.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleWinter Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

I do not think they should be re- released as many people traded a lot to get a t-shirt. It is a rare item and without them trading wouldn't be as exciting as it is now. Though many people may disagree. Heart Print News 465488
GabrieleWinter
GabrieleWinter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 am

I'm pretty glad to hear this actually, since I collect HPTS and have been trading them for rares etc.
They said the item was "seasonal" though. Doesn't that mean they would come back or something?
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

aw man! when they had them, and they had just gotten rid of them, and i traded it away thinking i could get it again and i was like "aw man i loved that shirt!"
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Aww man,I really wanted at least one,maybe a free one for stuff for stuff members or a very special thing. I really want one. I had a black one a LONG LONG time ago but i traded it not knowing what the word "rare" meant. I was a new player and i wish i had keep it.
Well, maybe one day
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm

i do not think that they should ever give out something that is retired and came out already

because it is very unfair for the pppl who was there from the beginning and who worrked hard to get them
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

I don't think i'd want them to come back. I have traded so many rare things to get them. =/
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:03 am

i don't want then to come back out cause i traded my bunny glasses for them.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 am

honeydew wrote:I'm pretty glad to hear this actually, since I collect HPTS and have been trading them for rares etc.
They said the item was "seasonal" though. Doesn't that mean they would come back or something?
I put a little thought into that before posting this. It says you can only get them via trade, no other methods mentioned. I believe by "seasonal," they are referring to that it was a Valentines day limited item. And again, because it is a color customizable item, rerelease is pretty unlikely.

I find it safe to assume they won't be released. Heart Print News 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbibee258 Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am

wow cool
Abbibee258
Abbibee258
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 pm

i don't really want them to come because i trade rare items for really rare colors of the HPTs
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Same way I feel, Crystal.

The black ones are pretty common in comparison to the rest. I want a light purple one very much.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Luv wrote:I saw a topic debating on whether or not the Long Sleeve Heart Prints should be rereleased. One person on the topic had already mailed BABW and asked them if they ever were to be released again, and had been told that they could not give out information on the subject.

I decided to mail them myself and press them on the subject. Here is what I recieved:

"I am very sorry but we currently cannot give out information about this
upcoming feature in Build-A-Bearville. Kindly stay tuned to the Bearville
Times for exciting news and updates!"

I anticipated this answer, and already knew my response. I questioned why they used the term "upcoming feature" and asked if I should trade mine if they were to be released again. I received this answer:

"Long Sleeve Print Shirt is no longer available in the world. You can only
Bearville Times."

I hope this answers any questions people had have about them. Good luck to all you collectors!

When I asked about that same thing a couple months ago they gave me that first response.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 am

i think this means they wont be releasd becaise they said "Long Sleeve Print Shirt is no longer available in the world. You can only
Bearville Times."
i really hoe they dont come back because i gave tons of items i loved for this t-shirt i love now. and plus the people who don't have one will have like tons and we people that tradeed lots for these will be upset because we traded alot for them so i hope they dont come back :]
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 am

Yes, I saw someone else with the same response as well, that's why I had to push for more information. I'm glad I don't have to worry now.

Yes, it does mean they won't be. I was wondering why people keep on saying "I hope they won't be rereleased" because this pretty much says that they won't be released. Heart Print News 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 am

I really don't think they will. If you have noticed a lot of retired items do not come back. Like for instance all the christmas beds from last year, the moose slippers, mouse print pjs, holiday dresses. Usually retired items, will stay retired.
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Krissy wrote:I really don't think they will. If you have noticed a lot of retired items do not come back. Like for instance all the christmas beds from last year, the moose slippers, mouse print pjs, holiday dresses. Usually retired items, will stay retired.
Again, my post pretty much says they won't be released. I'm not sure why everyone here is questioning it. Heart Print News 1107968042

But yes, they usually don't. I'm a little upset they released bear slippers again, they were worth so much more way back when. But that was a Maxine item as it was. I think they've never released a color customizable item again.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieSoStylin Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 am

They should come back but in a newer form or version!!
RosieSoStylin
RosieSoStylin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm

I Want Them To Come Back! I Did Not Think They Would Come This Rare. Seasonal Means It Might Come Back Through Out The Season. I Think. Kal
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next