Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades

+5
TutuKitty
HamptonBear
adisonbanana
Kieran
karayourock3
9 posters

Go down

I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades Empty I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades

Post by karayourock3 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Ok So the person in charge on MAcy's day parades heard my album I made that I recorded in the recording
studio and said they might get me into the parade so hopefully I do! I have always wanted to ever sense
I was 2 years old
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades Empty Re: I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades

Post by Kieran Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:29 pm

congrats kara I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades 465488

Last edited by kieranbearysmart on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades Empty Re: I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades

Post by karayourock3 Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:30 pm

I know but not that much they said I might make it into the parade to sing
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 pm

i hope to see you in the parade
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Did you end up going to the parade?
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TutuKitty Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:41 pm

I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades 143839 if you ever get a CD i'll buy it!
TutuKitty
TutuKitty
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:12 am

Awesome! I'm doing a singing concert on Sunday night I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 am

I am so happy for you!I am gonna be a singer! :yes:
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:30 am

Awesome Kara!I have never been to the Macy's Thanksgiving/Christmas day parades.But I hear they are cool! I am going to be in Macy's Thanksgiving and christmas day parades 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sundance Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 am

Edited content.
Please stay on topic.
MamieBanana/Chief
sundance
sundance
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 am

sundance wrote: . . . .

I can not say that is is against the rules
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down