Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another question..bout Maxine..

5 posters

Go down

Another question..bout Maxine.. Empty Another question..bout Maxine..

Post by Moonlight Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:44 am

I don't know if the CyBearGuides will know this or not but.. uh I will just ask Another question..bout Maxine.. Icon_razz

I told Maxine that I received a certificate from Stuff Fur Stuff. It was the $10.00 off on any animal one andd that I couldn't print it out so I asked her if she knew if my local BABW could print it out for me

& she replied saying she would print the certificate and send it to me..

I got a little freaked out then Another question..bout Maxine.. Icon_razz How would she know where to send it?

So my question is, well how would she know where to send it?
She didn't ask for my address Another question..bout Maxine.. Icon_razz

Last edited by Moonlight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Another question..bout Maxine.. Empty Re: Another question..bout Maxine..

Post by fufu118 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 am

um....u could give her ur address and she will send it to u tht's wat she did when i asked for the catalog lol ---wondering when the next catalog is comming ----- lol Another question..bout Maxine.. 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 am

I thought of that but she didn't ask for it Another question..bout Maxine.. 1107968042

Never mind. She said she can find out from my SFS account Another question..bout Maxine.. 1107968042
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:29 pm

When you sign up for a SFS card, they ask for your address to send you your reward certificates and special coupons. If she had your SFS number, she would have your address. Your local BABW can easily look up your reward points and certificate information on their computers the next time you visit the store.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm

She could email it to you and you print it off. Coupon basically.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:34 am

karenbearhug wrote:When you sign up for a SFS card, they ask for your address to send you your reward certificates and special coupons. If she had your SFS number, she would have your address. Your local BABW can easily look up your reward points and certificate information on their computers the next time you visit the store.

Karenbearhug is absolutely correct. Once you have signed up to be an Stuff Fur Stuff member, they will ask for your information for you so receive news, rewards, certificate, etc. Maxine can ask the store to send you the print out of your certificate. Another question..bout Maxine.. 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down