Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders!

Go down

Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! Empty Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders!

Post by Test on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 am

Hey people! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839 Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839 Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839

Guess what... I seriously had to write down all your names and put them in a bowl and I picked them out! :Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 960617: You were all fabulous!

I really could not decide! I would of chosen you all, but there was too many! ... But the new leaders that were drawn out are...

CathiQTpie!
HalleCat321!
JeannaBearFun!
KaraYouRock3!

Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 596764 Lets all welcome our new Jr leaders! Yay! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! Empty Re: Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders!

Post by JeannaBearFun on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 am

Yayyy! Welcome me! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! Icon_razz And everyone else! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! Empty Re: Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders!

Post by hallecat321 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 pm

ya i got in!
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CathiQtPie on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 am

Woohoo! (: Yay meee, and congrats to the others too Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! Icon_razz Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 465488
CathiQtPie
CathiQtPie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 am

Congrats everyone! I am glad that you guys made it instead of me.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 pm

COOL! I am Glad I won YAY!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 pm

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:Congrats everyone! I am glad that you guys made it instead of me.

Aw don't say that! You were fab! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 143839 I said it was a hard decision :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 am

congrats guys Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 465488 I guess there might be others in the future I can apply for Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 pm

congrats! Cubgrats to the new Jr Club Leaders! 465488
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum