UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal

Post by colinpink on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 am

Karen and Niki

I agree both of you. I have read the article Niki indicated yesterday. It was published online the end of July. Hope we can get both codes UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal

Post by bethany on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 am

NikiStwubear wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:There will absolutely be codes for BABV in all the happy meals! My guess is that since it was the McDonald's site, they only mentioned their online game.
I agree!!!

I have read this site and Maxine herself said that there will be codes for McWorld and BABV as well.

"October will feature our third partnership with McDonald’s. This Happy Meal promotion will feature collectible mini animals and a free gift offer to drive people to visit our stores. The bounce back time was very successful in 2007 and today we’ve added the value of Build-A-BearVille to make the promotion and guest engagement even more exciting.

The Happy Meal promotion will run from October 2 through October 22. Six mini Build-A-Bear Workshop animals will be included in Happy Meals in the nearly 15,000 United States and Canadian McDonald’s locations. All Happy Meals will also come with a unique code that provides guests with free virtual gifts on both Build-A-BearVille.com and in McWorld at HappyMeal.com. Ronald McDonald will make a guest appearance in Build-A-BearVille and our mascot Bearemy will make an appearance in McWorld. "

READ MORE

I am looking forward for this! I am soooo much excited!!! UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 143839 It's just a bit sad because It's only available in the US and Canada. But still I love to see Ronald in BABV and Bearemy in McWorld!

what? its only avaliable in the US and Canada? oh no!!!!! that is so unfair! i have been looking forward to this for ages! and now! ohhhh aww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

are you really really sure?
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiStwubear on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 am

Colin - I am sure you will, but of course that meeting was held last July, I am not sure If it's possible that they can make any changes.

bethany - I know! That's why it's so sad. UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 597500 I love McDonalds Plus BABV most especially tiny bears I really hope it will be available in UK too. I love to get those furry friends. Let's hope for the best!!!
NikiStwubear
NikiStwubear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 am

Yay! I can't wait UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 465488
I hope there are codes for Babv too UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am

This is the back flap from the US October calendar.

UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 2enx0kx
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 am

I wonder what gifts each mini friend gives! So cool! Thanks for sharing, Karen!!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 am

I can just go the McDonalds, and buy all 6 of them for like $1-$2 each UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Icon_razz My McDonald's do that lol UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 am

Lol thanks for sharing!!!
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:51 am

when will it start ?
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Elly4LeafClover5 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 am

I can't wait!
Elly4LeafClover5
Elly4LeafClover5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by meganbrown121 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 am

they are very cute UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 143839
meganbrown121
meganbrown121
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 am

awsome i cna't wait
i'm going to get mcdonals like every week
if i can
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:27 am

Mimi300 wrote:when will it start ?

"Available from October 2 to 22 in US and Canada!"
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 am

wow they are sooo cuteee UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 465488 thank you chuck
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:26 am

I hope they are new items, not already items in BABV.
I think they are though lol UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Icon_razz I can recognize some of them.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

WOw....I never knew MD had an online website.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm

this is fabulous!
I must have them all!
I have the entire collection of bears build a bear from the past!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellabingo on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:43 pm

OMG i'll have to buy them all :UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 960617: UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Icon_razz
bellabingo
bellabingo
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 pm

!!!!!!! They are soo cute! I like the BSP the best! But they are all so cute! Wait. Mamaybe I want them all! LOL! awwe! I can't wait!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 pm

haha i guess i have to go to MCD for 6 days straight UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Icon_razz i live down the street for one MCD buut i wont go everyday day ill go with friends XD and they will give it to me i hope XD
thanks for sharing UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 Empty No Webcodes at MCDonalds in Canada =(

Post by halleybearcub on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:07 am

I just got my happy meals toy today at McDonald here in Canada but it didn't have any webcodes? UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 597500 UPDATED: Build-A-Bear in Happy Meal - Page 2 597500 I guess the webcodes is only for USA and not in Canada. I got the #1 Autumn Spring toy and #2Brown sugar puppy..but no webcodes 😢 😢
halleybearcub
halleybearcub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fancyface on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 am

Does anyone know if the codes are universal?
fancyface
fancyface
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2