You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 Empty Re: You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced!

Post by karayourock3 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 am

cool!

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 089y51
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 Empty Re: You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced!

Post by amandasweet98 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 am

karayourock3 wrote:cool!

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 2rh1tbt

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 Eg7b9
I can't see the image
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:23 am

heyy amanda bff! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 im really sorry this is rushed, my mum is getting cross with me because it is past my bedtime. but i wanted to do this for you! i did it on microsoft publisher... and it is true, i You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 2669863388 belinda (my bear You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

here it is:
You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 29505344

i hope you like it! and even if i dont win, i wanted to participate because it sounds like fun and you are so cool! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

it is supposed to be me like sort of holdiing my hands together like gasping because belinda has just given me a beutiful bunch of flowers! aww, how nice of her! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

i will try and add to it later when i get home from school, around... 5pm UK, 11am eastern ect You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839
You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

Edited out link/Mandymagnificent
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 pm

bethany wrote:heyy amanda bff! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 im really sorry this is rushed, my mum is getting cross with me because it is past my bedtime. but i wanted to do this for you! i did it on microsoft publisher... and it is true, i You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 2669863388 belinda (my bear You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

here it is:
You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 29505344

i hope you like it! and even if i dont win, i wanted to participate because it sounds like fun and you are so cool! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

it is supposed to be me like sort of holdiing my hands together like gasping because belinda has just given me a beutiful bunch of flowers! aww, how nice of her! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

i will try and add to it later when i get home from school, around... 5pm UK, 11am eastern ect You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839
You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

Thanks for participating You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 465488

Edited out link/Mandymagnificent
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 am

you're welcome bff! can i edit it a bit? i want to add more colour.

here is the edited version. when choosing the winning graphics, you can choose out of either of mine. the first graphic can be .... bethany's i You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 2669863388 belinda graphic 1, and the new one can be bethany's i You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 2669863388 belinda graphic two! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839

You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 73542209

i hope you like it You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 am

First Place: JLBaBV-Prize sent.
2nd Place: AlisonVannila2
3rd place:Bethany

But I would like to give Partial credit to kieranbearysmart who did a great Job like everyone else! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 496150 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 203437 You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 286981

Edited to keep up w/ prizes sent/ Mandy
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 am

aww! thank you soo much amanda! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839 you are so kind! you rock bff! You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 143839
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 am

may i recieve my prize now?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 am

JLBABV wrote:may i recieve my prize now?
How about I send you a friends request and I will send you the prize if you acept You and your furry friend graphic- Winners Announced! - Page 2 465488
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:06 am

Please PM me and let me know when you each want to meet, I will give you a week to do so. After a week I will give the prizes back to the host.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum