Cybearguides I need your help!

Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by LeAnneCool on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 am

My sister KimberlyKooky4
has been hacked.
They took all her stuff and she
can't even get into her account
because they changed the e-mail
and password. How can she get
back her items and account ASAP?


Last edited by LeAnneCool on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by hallecat321 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am

i think you need to email maxine or whelp with this info:
babv username.
password.
email.
when.
and what happend
rember do not post info from here.
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by AlexPawsomeFriend7 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

I'm sorry that happened to your friend Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
AlexPawsomeFriend7
AlexPawsomeFriend7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by Mimi300 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

oh no she was my Bff Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
tell her i miss her and that i saw her online yesterday :[ so it was probaly the hacker oh no
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by TinaStar2 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Sorry to hear about your sister. I too recommend emailing BABW and letting them know what happened. In the meantime, if she has a new name, send me a PM and let me know what it is and also what her favorite credit store item is and color and I will be happy to get it for her.
TinaStar2
TinaStar2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:33 am

Sorry to hear that too. Cybearguides I need your help! 597500 Thank you guys for helping our friend.

In that case, you need to e-mail vwpatrol@buildabear.com together with your account information so that our Bear Patrol can investigate your account as soon as possible.

Here are the list you need to include on your email:

Username:
Missing Item/s:
Date where seen in inventory:
Date discovered that items were missing:
Where do you usually play Build-A-Bearville? (library/home/school/etc)

Also, I suggest you change your registered email address on Build-A-Bearville.

Since that you no longer have access to your email account, we need to verify your information for us to change your email address.

Original Email Address:
New Email Address:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code: (optional)
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

If you have more than one furry friend on your account, just put one of their info.

I hope this can help you. Cybearguides I need your help! 991574


Last edited by NikiCyBearGuide on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by fufu118 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 am

Oh! that isn't good! that has happpened to me before and they took al my stuff and yes you should do what Nikki as recommended
avatar
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by LeAnneCool on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 am

Mimi300 wrote:oh no she was my Bff Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
tell her i miss her and that i saw her online yesterday :[ so it was probaly the hacker oh no
OMG! You did?!
Cybearguides I need your help! 597500 SHe's sad.
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by Mimi300 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 am

LeAnneCool wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:oh no she was my Bff Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
tell her i miss her and that i saw her online yesterday :[ so it was probaly the hacker oh no
OMG! You did?!
Cybearguides I need your help! 597500 SHe's sad.
tell your sister i misssss her Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by LeAnneCool on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am

Mimi300 wrote:
LeAnneCool wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:oh no she was my Bff Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
tell her i miss her and that i saw her online yesterday :[ so it was probaly the hacker oh no
OMG! You did?!
Cybearguides I need your help! 597500 SHe's sad.
tell your sister i misssss her Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
I did. She got her account back!
She can log on asap!
Thanks babv team!
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by Mimi300 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 pm

LeAnneCool wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:
LeAnneCool wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:oh no she was my Bff Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
tell her i miss her and that i saw her online yesterday :[ so it was probaly the hacker oh no
OMG! You did?!
Cybearguides I need your help! 597500 SHe's sad.
tell your sister i misssss her Cybearguides I need your help! 597500
I did. She got her account back!
She can log on asap!
Thanks babv team!
yay ! did she get her stuff back ?
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Cybearguides I need your help! Empty Re: Cybearguides I need your help!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum