Scammed

Go down

Scammed Empty Scammed

Post by Moonlight on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 am

If someone on BABV scammed you, then is it possible for BABV staff people to get the item back to you ?


Last edited by Moonlight on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

My brother got hacked once, But it's been over 5 months i think.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by Moonlight on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am

And he never got the item back?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 am

Moonlight wrote:And he never got the item back?
No, But you have to patient.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by musiclover13 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:35 am

I got hacked, but they got my items back in about 3 days. Scammed 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:37 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:My brother got hacked once, But it's been over 5 months i think.

This link might help you.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/questions-f114/invalid-trade-and-missing-items-t42625.htm

When having an unfair trade, you can email our vwhelp@buildabear.com. Our Bear Patrol will investigate your account and will return the item if its valid. Scammed 465488
avatar
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:My brother got hacked once, But it's been over 5 months i think.

This link might help you.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/questions-f114/invalid-trade-and-missing-items-t42625.htm

When having an unfair trade, you can email our vwhelp@buildabear.com. Our Bear Patrol will investigate your account and will return the item if its valid. Scammed 465488
He already sent the Email to BABV 5 monthes ago. He sent it again about 2 months ago and they are working on it, But that's what they said in the last email too.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:53 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
He already sent the Email to BABV 5 monthes ago. He sent it again about 2 months ago and they are working on it, But that's what they said in the last email too.

Thank you for your patience with us. Investigating an account really takes a lot of time depending on the situation. We are trying our best to resolve this as soon as possible. Scammed 465488
avatar
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:54 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
He already sent the Email to BABV 5 monthes ago. He sent it again about 2 months ago and they are working on it, But that's what they said in the last email too.

Thank you for your patience with us. Investigating an account really takes a lot of time depending on the situation. We are trying our best to resolve this as soon as possible. Scammed 465488
You're welcome Scammed 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by fufu118 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 am

yeah i got hacked before but i never got my tiems back it been more than a year but i didnt tell anyone cuz i didnt thnk u could get hem bak
avatar
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Scammed Empty Re: Scammed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum