Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What editing website can you make alot of you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What editing website can you make alot of you?

Post by BenGroovy10 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 pm

I use Photofiltre. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What editing website can you make alot of you?

Post by KimKim Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm

BenGroovy10 wrote:I use Photofiltre. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488

how???? do you make it work?
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 pm

KimKim wrote:
BenGroovy10 wrote:I use Photofiltre. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488

Yes, I just use the copy and paste feature. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 143839
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:04 pm

BenGroovy10 wrote:
KimKim wrote:

Yes, I just use the copy and paste feature. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 143839

people keep saying taht,and i don;t understand how to use it. Oh! do you ahve to male it transparent?
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 pm

No im not mad;
umm i used photofiltere for that;and i use another program that i bought for other stuff and for animating i just use lunapic and for hosting i use tinypic(:
another good one is picnik(;
good luck,Joy
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:18 am

Photofiltre What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488, I think you can do it on Photoshop.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

You can use Photofiltre or Photoshop.
I have both, but I only use Photofiltre, due to the fact that it's much for easier, and not as complicated What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 am

I use PhotoFiltre. What editing website can you make alot of you? - Page 2 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum