Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by sammymc on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 am

I just traded with a user on BABV and, he gave me 3 items for my Queen of Hearts Outfit.
He made the offer and, I accepted it.
Then, he asked to trade again and, wanted his items back.
He kept saying "Please be good".
I then exited out of the trade.
I'm afraid he is reporting me.
Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 708123
What should I do?
Ignore him? Thanks!
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by DoLi on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 am

i guess if the trade was fair than its ok but if it wasnt trade back
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by sammymc on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 am

Well, he made the offer and, I accepted it cause, he really wanted my outfit.
confused
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by fufu118 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am

well you should ignore him i guess
avatar
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by DoLi on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am

well was it fair ? ill check let me join you ! fannypurple away (: !
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by sammymc on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 am

DoLi wrote:well was it fair ? ill check let me join you ! fannypurple away (: !

Well,
He gave me a top from BVO, a pair of shoes and, a Pawlette Item?
It's just... he offered it so, I accepted.
At first, he tried to scam me into thinking I was getting them for free.
He left now but, I'm afraid that he reported me Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 597500
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 am

That's too bad. Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 597500
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by sammymc on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 am

Hmm...
Well, I think I will just forget about it Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by NikiCyBearGuide on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am

sammymc wrote:I just traded with a user on BABV and, he gave me 3 items for my Queen of Hearts Outfit.
He made the offer and, I accepted it.
Then, he asked to trade again and, wanted his items back.
He kept saying "Please be good".
I then exited out of the trade.
I'm afraid he is reporting me.
Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 708123
What should I do?
Ignore him? Thanks!

Don't worry if you are reported by a player. Our Bear Patrol will investigate if the trade was fair or unfair. Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 465488
avatar
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by DoLi on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am

yah thanks nikki ill rememberthis just incase
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by sammymc on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
sammymc wrote:I just traded with a user on BABV and, he gave me 3 items for my Queen of Hearts Outfit.
He made the offer and, I accepted it.
Then, he asked to trade again and, wanted his items back.
He kept saying "Please be good".
I then exited out of the trade.
I'm afraid he is reporting me.
Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 708123
What should I do?
Ignore him? Thanks!

Don't worry if you are reported by a player. Our Bear Patrol will investigate if the trade was fair or unfair. Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 465488

Thank you Niki! Trade Help, CyBearGuides! 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist


Back to top Go down

Trade Help, CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Trade Help, CyBearGuides!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum