Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help!

5 posters

Go down

How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help! Empty How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help!

Post by amandasweet98 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 am

How do I make a fade on photfiltre?? I really want to know so please post the steps!
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help! Empty Re: How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help!

Post by musiclover13 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 am

When you paste, right click and click "Paste Options" then you will see the opactity. I would put the opacity as 45 or 50. How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help! 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help! Empty Re: How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help!

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

When you paste, right click + click "Paste Options" then you will see the opactity
select the amout of opacity you want it faded!(:
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 pm

There is aother way to!
You can copy and paste your character onto a background or whatever ou like, then go to edit>fade paste How do I make a fade on photfiltre please help! 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:47 am

You get you picture copy it and paste it on another one,
Edit>Fade paste> And put how much you want to fade it.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down