Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 Empty Re: Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced!

Post by zoeybearsrule200 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 am

Time to annouce the winners!
1st-Karolinabee as Miley Cyrus!-LHPearth tee - Prize recieved
2nd-Cutie100lind as Courtney from Tdi!-1 credit item from BVO
3rd-Dinergirlsam47 as taylor swift!-500 bear bills - Prize received.

Please PM MandyMaginificent4 for your prizes within 48 hours or it will be forefited!

Thanks all for entering my first contest ever!!!!! See you around on BGF!!!! Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 143839

Edited to keep track of prizes given/Mandymagnificent
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 Empty Re: Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced!

Post by fufu118 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

wow u guys!! Congrats! lol and good job to everyone who entered ! Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am

Cool! Congrats! Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 am

congrats
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 am

Yay! Congrats everyone Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 143839
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 am

yayy congrats everyone...congrats sissy Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:21 am

congtatz everyone! Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 am

Congrats everyone!! Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

Thanks I never thought I would win everyone else's look incredible and a whole lot better than mine thank you guys so much this means so much to me!!!!!!
Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 143839 bounce Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 923748 Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 286981 :shock:
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

Congratz winners Make the best outfit of your fav celeb- Winners Announced! - Page 4 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat1288 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

Congratz!
Kat1288
Kat1288
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey100lind on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am

REALLY I WON 2ND PLACE ? OMG thanks so much !
cutey100lind
cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Please PM me and let me know when you each want to meet, I will give you a week to do so. After a week I will give the prizes back to the host.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum