Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4

Go down

heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 Empty heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4

Post by princesskarolina on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:15 pm

i bought a vib subscription and a peace bear and a 15 credits card and i only got 1 credit from my receipt code why?

when my 2 sisters bought the same and they recieved 4 credits?

why is that...i am so sad and i feel it is so unfair
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 Empty Re: heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:21 pm

maybe you put tghe code in too early? like you put the code in right after your purchase?
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 Empty Re: heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi! heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 465488 Kindly email vwhelp@buildabear.com. They will be able to assist you regarding your problems with store credits.

-Kirsten CyBearGuide-
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm

@Crystal@ wrote:maybe you put tghe code in too early? like you put the code in right after your purchase?

This could be a possible reason too. heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 465488 It takes 24 to 48 hours for your codes to be activated in Build-A-Bearville.
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm

KirstenCyBearGuide wrote:
@Crystal@ wrote:maybe you put tghe code in too early? like you put the code in right after your purchase?

This could be a possible reason too. heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 465488 It takes 24 to 48 hours for your codes to be activated in Build-A-Bearville.
}

oh so could i try puting it in again later? it wont tell me i used it already.. thanks krysten 4 replying heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 143839 and thanks crystal bff heeelp i bought stuff and only got 1 credit when my susters bought the same and got 4 Icon_razz
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum