Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| animefan's Blog |

+6
Test
JeannaBearFun
ArtyPants
amandasweet98
zoeybearsrule200
animefan
10 posters

Go down

| animefan's Blog | Empty | animefan's Blog |

Post by animefan Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

animefan's blogxxxxxxxxxxxx
| animefan's Blog | Allenx13

Aвouт мє

Name: Nicole
Nickname: Otaku, Crimson (another site my user), Nicole
Birthday: Jan. 29, 1997
Height: 5"4
Weight: 130
Personality: Quiet, Energetic, Random, Listener, Kind, Friendly
Hobbies: Drawing, Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Swimming, Collecting Stickers and Manga, Browse the net
Likes: Anime, Chocolate, Video games, Manga, J-pop, Music, Vocaloids
Dislikes: Ghosts, Dark places, Clowns, Bugs
Favorite Shows/Anime: 07-Ghost, Kuroshitsuji, Code Geass, Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning, D.Gray-man, Nabari no Ou, Tales of the Abyss, Detective Conan
Favorite Games: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Brawl Info:

Favorite Characters: Marth (main), Ike, Pikachu, Kirby
Brawl Code: 0431-1036-6934

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

06/26/2009
Today was nothing special really. I just went out to eat with my mom and went to buy some manga. XD I got 07-Ghost book 3 and new Nabari No Ou! Even this one will be about anime. I got to email my old friend from 5th grade about my last day at school. Seems he wasn't in a good mood when he talked about his last day. I am also watching my cousin play her new Kingdom Hearts 2 game for PS2. I want a PS2 now....... | animefan's Blog | 786713 I also went out to see the new Transformers movie! It was really good and funny.

06/27/2009
Today my mom and dad's friends went over to our place to celebrate a birthday. They had kids so we went over to the swimming pool for the party. The food was good and we had a chocolate fountain. All the kids were hogging it and it went out pretty fast. I met some new friends today too! Well I don't know why but I am taller than them and they are older than me! | animefan's Blog | Icon_razz

06/28/2009
Yes! I got the PS2 and Kingdom Hearts 2! But now i can't go to the anime convention....oh well. I'll attend the other convention though i don't know if it is anime. I shall go back to playing Kingdom Hearts 2!

08/20/2009
Well, I have been gone for some time now, I was really forgetful. XD Anyway, I got some new interest in this anime/manga called Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna/Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning. It is pretty good, and somewhat dramatic. Made me go and scream at the computer at one chapter XD I've also been recently listening to some japanese songs done by Vocaloids. Vocaloids are voice synthesizing applications. They aren't just voices, someone made some drawings to make it their look. As you can see, I am a fan of Kaito.

I am also playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, hehe XD Anyone have one? Add me online and battle sometime! My code is above.

08/22/2009
Today was my mom's birthday, so we went out and ate brunch (yes brunch. Breakfast + lunch) at a fast food restaurant. After that, we went shopping for groceries. Then stayed home until night time. We got to attend a concert in LA. It isn't anyone famous, not in the US anyway. The concert was being hosted by the Men of the 80's. They were well known in the Philippines back in the 80s. My mom knew one of them too XD Even she got greeted that it was her birthday during the concert XD

I didn't scream or yell though. I know, they were really good, but i just didn't know the songs well enough....And I didn't ask my god father my christmas present! DX

08/25/2009
Another day of playing Brawl on the NWFC. Didn't know I was really good Zero Suit Samus! Now she is one of my main characters. Also been on gaia talking with other people, ie: Roleplaying. It was fun.

A successful Kirbycide! Now I can get more KOs with Kirby! :twisted:
For some Kirby users, Kirbycide is a very good edge-guarding tactic. Inhale an opponent, jump off the stage, and shoot them out. Works if you have precise timing.

08/31/2009
Nothing special, usual play of Brawl and such. I also found this awesome AMV (anime music video) that combines the whole lot of Shounen genre! For those Shounen fans (fans of Naruto, anything with action!) it is guaranteed to be a good show! Plus the song is amazing! It is called Shounen Bushido, the song is Spirit Never Dies by Masterplan. Just saw almost the same video, except a Super Smash Bros. version, Nintendo Bushido. XD

10/03/2009
Wooweee. I forgot to update XD. Initializing.....Summoning new post.....Success. XD
I have piano lessons today! It actually went well, and I even got to see my old friend in 6th grade! She was right after my own class! I was so excited to see her! Next on the agenda was watching the whole series of D.Gray-man. I just finished reading the manga yesterday, and it got me pumped up! I really like it now! Least to say, I'm starting up on new anime, any recommendations? I'll also be creating one heck of an art today! It is the picture above, with yes, both of them! It will be hard and will take some, no, a lot of time! But I'll be sure to post it as soon as i finish! I also got the new Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days! It is a little hard, seeing I am used to the PS2 controls. And the fact there are no reaction commands XD But, I got to above 90 days, so yeah.

10/04/2009
Well, not much doing right now. Continuing my watching of D.Gray-man. I'm on the 20s now, compared the total of 100+ eps >.< ehehe...
Also, progress on my drawing is slow, since I only finished the face of the Allen with the claw. Yes, only the face >.< But it is pretty compatible, one of the best copies i have done, if i say so myself. I've also been doing some roleplaying in another site. Trust me, roleplaying is hard, especially with the age group i'm working with. (they are above 14 or something, though I'm 12. I need to keep up my literacy level with them, though I write more than them XD )
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Last edited by animefan on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 16 times in total
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

| animefan's Blog | Empty Re: | animefan's Blog |

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 am

love your blog! | animefan's Blog | 143839
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 am

updated
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 am

Cool blog | animefan's Blog | 465488
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:09 am

Awsome bloggie! | animefan's Blog | 143839 | animefan's Blog | 143839 | animefan's Blog | 143839 | animefan's Blog | 143839 | animefan's Blog | 143839 Transformers is very funny! | animefan's Blog | 143839
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:12 am

Updated a bit XD
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am

I go on Super Smash Bros Too!! I play as toon link always! | animefan's Blog | 143839 Nice blog!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 am

Fab blog Nicole! | animefan's Blog | 610897
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 am

cool blog! hi nicole!
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by animefan Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 pm

updates (for a long time too....) -sweat drop-
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Countryside! Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Great blog! Also I love your avatar and signature! | animefan's Blog | 143839 What you wrote is so beautiful | animefan's Blog | 465488
Mrs Countryside!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Enma Ai* Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Cool blog girl!
*Enma Ai*
*Enma Ai*
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down