What are you currently wearing in BABV?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wearing...

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_lcap21%What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_lcap33%What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]
What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_lcap15%What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_lcap30%What are you currently wearing in BABV? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 33

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Empty What are you currently wearing in BABV?

Post by WinterGlitter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 pm

What are you currently wearing in BABV?

Post a screenshot or you may describe it.
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Empty Re: What are you currently wearing in BABV?

Post by HamptonBear on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 pm

I am wearing exactly what you see in my avatar. Only thing different is my backpack What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Empty Re: What are you currently wearing in BABV?

Post by sammiebee17 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Well, I'm wearing my bright yellow emroided top, hot pink shorts, hot pink sandals, and my FAVE Red Heart Glasses. What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

me is this

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Untitl11
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

I am wearing bright purple, black, and pink.

Last edited by lexipawpatch3 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 pm

What are you currently wearing in BABV? 1107968042

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Soda11
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 pm

I am wearing this:

What are you currently wearing in BABV? 11r6347

sort of random yet stylish when i look at it from far (:

well, and i love the matching lions... What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

psis lol
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm wearing my endless hugs shirt and pants along with mismatched socks What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839 and my bear hat
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

i am wearing my endless hugs psi with my allegator shoes(white) and a pink bow that came with the butterfly outfit and some glasses
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

I Am wearing what I have in my avatar. What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm wearing my Black heart print tee, Charmy kitty purse, furry boots, bunny glasses, pink patriotic skirt, and my hoverboard.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Here is what I'm wearing, it's a little silly but you know What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz ....
What are you currently wearing in BABV? Rachel13
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am

i dont remember XD
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 am

im wearing the same outfit as my avatar on here except im holding an animal balloon also

Last edited by debbiedecembear1 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 am

summer hugs PSI, white pants, bunny glasses, pink heart shoes and my blue backpack lol
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:22 am

lol here ya go lady in plaid and black What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz
What are you currently wearing in BABV? Plaid10
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:24 am

lol i need to screenshot What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz

EDIT!: What are you currently wearing in BABV? Untitl12

Last edited by ashleyzerobear44 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:25 am

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Beachy-1

IDK why im weaing this but i like the color contrast What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839

Hint Hint i designed it becuase i was bored XD
😁
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 am

It matches, I like the colors! What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839
Snowboarding goggles. What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz

What are you currently wearing in BABV? Outfitq
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 am

my gorgeous but new grand tiara!
then my pawlette vielot swimming costume top,with black floral capri shorts!
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 am

I am wearing something themed! The picture is the one to the far right in my signature. What are you currently wearing in BABV? 465488 I almost never wear green, so I thought it would be nice to wear a flowery dress. What are you currently wearing in BABV? 465488 I also got my duck the same dress. What are you currently wearing in BABV? 143839
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 am

I don't remember but I think I am wearing a sporty outfit What are you currently wearing in BABV? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightgal8 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 am

HM Jacket, Purple Gladiator Heels, Endless hugs jeans, a jeweled necklace
midnightgal8
midnightgal8
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:34 am

I'm wearing a mix n'match. I don't mean the colors mix and match though lol. I like to mix my psis with regular stuff from like bearville outfitters and pawlettes. What are you currently wearing in BABV? 465488
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum