Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors?

Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 14 ]
Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 30

Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors?

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 am

i just uselly change my hair to my real hair color or black or black with a little red
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors?

Post by RachelBearySmart on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:Now my hair is red. Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Now my hair is pink. Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Icon_razz

I made it red to match my Andean PSI,
Now it's Pink, and is awesome! Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 465488
See? Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 143839

Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Pink
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

I like blue one Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 465488

My hair in BABV is pink ☀
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 am

Funky! I made my hair Pink, I had it cut (In real life.) and my real hair colour didn't look right on the style on BABV that looks like my real style, so I made it Pink! Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosu on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:20 am

Normal I think :lol:
Chosu
Chosu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:28 am

normal
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:34 am

I'm usually Dark brown, but if it is a special occasion, i change my clothes say to the fourth of july and change my hair to match too. Do you prefer normal or funky hair colors? - Page 2 143839
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum