Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color!

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Wow that's awesome!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color!

Post by PatRocks on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 am

i cant i have to much in my inventory! Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color! - Page 2 597500
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 am

where is it? what section?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:24 am

JLBABV wrote:where is it? what section?

When you enter the HQ there are computers. click them, and you'll see a new section that says backpacks. then you can select the color using the color wheel. Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color! - Page 2 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 am

Available once again Jr.CyBearGuides can now change backpack color! - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum