Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Empty Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show!

Post by MamaNoodles on Sat May 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Shea Megale, author of the Marvelous Mercer books, has been in BABV before and will be back soon!

Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Pbucket

From May 18 to May 31, Shea and Mercer will return to Build-A-Bearville, back by popular demand. Shea will be appearing on The Chloe Show to be interviewed by ChloeRocks™️, the avatar spokesperson for Build-A-Bearville and to discuss her cause. Guests who watch Shea’s interview will receive a FREE virtual gift.

Inspired by Mercer and all assistance dogs, Guests of buildabearville.com®️ can visit the gymnasium to teach their virtual furry friends to do three new moves by playing minigames. After Guests earn all three moves, they can continue to play and earn Bear Bills®️ to shop for virtual Build-A-Bearville stuff.

Last edited by MamaNoodles on Sat May 09, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Empty Re: Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show!

Post by PreciousSweet11 on Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Wow!! Cool!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Empty Re: Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show!

Post by ❤Crystal❤ on Sat May 09, 2009 4:57 pm

wow cool!
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ on Sat May 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Oh! :shock: Wow! Awesome! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 143839 I'm really excited, I joined BABV near the end of when she was in the Bearville Times & stuff so I don't know much about her! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Icon_razz
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 on Sun May 10, 2009 12:11 am

Cool!I can't wait for anything!(I think I should go look for that book to) Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc on Sun May 10, 2009 1:39 am

Yay! I can't wait! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 on Sun May 10, 2009 1:56 am

Wow! That sounds soooo awesome! There are so many cool new things in BABV ATM... I can't wait! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Sun May 10, 2009 2:05 am

is that lady shea!! it would be cool if she gave the late comers a chance to get the old emote
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 am

Oh my!! I can't wait!! ><
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:08 am

Pawsome! I posted this in the news but no one posted it, scratch I guess they don't need to anymore lol Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:20 am

I remeber her!!! Shes so sweet!! I didn't meet her though, maybe this time I will!! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 465488
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abbymay357 on Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

i wanna meet her because i wasn't here for a while i waz only here for like not even 1 year !!!!(yet)

-abbymay357
abbymay357
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer on Sun May 10, 2009 4:32 am

Moves for bears?! Ohmigosh, awesome!! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 on Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 am

Yay! I'm so excited! The new moves for bears sounds very very fun
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee on Sun May 10, 2009 8:25 am

OMG1 soo cool
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximilianPawsomeguy on Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 am

Wow!! that's soooo Pawsome! I want to see Shea again and her Dog! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 827708
MaximilianPawsomeguy
MaximilianPawsomeguy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Sun May 10, 2009 9:46 am

cool Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 143839 I can't wait
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly on Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 am

thanks so much for letting us know! i missed her last time she was online Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 597500
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:14 am

thanks for telling me. i really wan to see her
i never did get to see her but i hear from people that she is really cool!
Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 798980
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 on Sun May 10, 2009 11:21 am

i saw her once before! she was really cool! for those who didnt see her before...she was inn a whel chair and her dog was in...uumm...a side car that went wheeling with her! i asked her to be my friend but she denied....Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 597500 i didnt kno she wrote a book! but she is really cook!
study i cant wait to read her book!
Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 798980 i cant wait until i see her on the chole show!
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur on Mon May 11, 2009 11:26 am

Thats AMAZING!! Shea Megale coming to the ChloeRocks show! 465488
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

yah! i kno....but i wish i could see her another time one day.....it would be nice to tell us how her life came to be as today....if thats not rude or anything.....
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:52 pm

thats awesome! cant wait until i see her
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 on Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

i kno........it is just too cool.......i wish i could see her........again...he he he......i would like to kno how she gets around and wat is her book about? i have to check out her book at my public library!
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry on Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 am

Wow, I can't wait! I wanted to search about Shea Megale but I forgotten her name until I remembered now. :]
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next