Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have?

Go down

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have?

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap14%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 11 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap22%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 17 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap8%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap9%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap10%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap5%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap17%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 13 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap3%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_lcap12%wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 78

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Empty wich kind furry freind(s) do you have?

Post by arcee on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 pm

i have the
dogs
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Empty Re: wich kind furry freind(s) do you have?

Post by TyPlayful2 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:07 pm

bears
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Empty Re: wich kind furry freind(s) do you have?

Post by MeLlichenx3 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 am

Bears, a Kitty and one limited edition bear
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 am

bears, a kitty, dogs, 1 dinosaur, 1 horse and limited edition bears wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 am

I have a curly teddy wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 am

I have like one from each category. LOL
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 am

i have soo many. my 3 favourites that i have are my Champ 1 bear, my Bunny Big Ears and the new lamb.
Beanz
Beanz
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 am

The lamb is so soft!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 am

Bears, Cats and dogs!! wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I have bears, doggy, and zoo animals. They all are cute.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

After working at BABW for almost 9 years - I have way too many furry friends! My favorite is a black jaguar from the zoo named Chocolate that a very good friend sent me as a surprise. wich kind furry freind(s) do you have? 610897
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 am

i have dogs,bears,bunnies, and beary limited bears
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaVerySweet on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 am

I have bears,bunnies,zoo animals, and limited bears
VanessaVerySweet
VanessaVerySweet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mac on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am

I have like 6 or 7 build a bears
mac
mac
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

I have two beary limited editions, and an chimpanzee I got in like 2007 before BABV
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ViennaPlanetEarth on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 am

I have three basic bears, a Hello Kitty, a Shooting Stars Unicorn, a Cow, and a Dalmatian.
ViennaPlanetEarth
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:58 am

lol i have 7 bears. playful puppy,brown sugar pup (old one), the turtle, black lab, holly moose, hal moose, and the panda
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum