Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name of Mysterious Black Puppy FOUND!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name of Mysterious Black Puppy FOUND! - Page 2 Empty Re: Name of Mysterious Black Puppy FOUND!

Post by colinpink on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 pm

musiclover13 wrote:Thank Colin!!

BTW: I love that name- Play by Play.

You are very welcome!! I love that name too:)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Name of Mysterious Black Puppy FOUND! - Page 2 Empty Re: Name of Mysterious Black Puppy FOUND!

Post by AliAllheart116 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 pm

i have the play by play puppy! im pretty sure its not a ballpark buildabear... hmmmm? scratch lol
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 am

Cool thanks for telling us!
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 am

AliAllheart116 wrote:i have the play by play puppy! im pretty sure its not a ballpark buildabear... hmmmm? scratch lol

This is my guess. You bought your play by play puppy as a test bear. Sometimes the test bear arrives and appears in another location. I had a currently pink cuddly bear way before it came out. I got it as a test bear:)

I am surely called and talked to the staff in the baseball park about the play by play puppy, and also I e-mailed babv to confirm this info myself, so the informaton is reliable:)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Archived
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum