Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests

+6
katiecubby19
GrayceFurbulousPal
TkBearyawesome12
chelseaapril57
TestNoodles
Admin
10 posters

Go down

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests Empty New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Did you know that rain forests take up less than 10% of Earth's surface, yet they provide habitat for more than 50% of Earth's plant and animal species?

Read the Paws Fur Nature's latest issue to find out more!

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests ScreenShot1105

Take the short quiz and get a perfect score to grab an Acorn Hat!

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests ScreenShot1106

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests Empty Re: New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests

Post by TestNoodles Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Nice hat! Thanks!
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests Empty Re: New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:06 pm

cool but i got it still LOL!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Man! I was about to make a report about this! Thanks alot Admin lol jk thanks actually! New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests 143839 New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayceFurbulousPal Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 pm

cool! i want the acorn hat! i shall log in to babv now!
GrayceFurbulousPal
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:20 am

acorn hat New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests 465488 lol I can't wait to read about the Rain-Forests!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:24 am

cool i want the hat New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 am

Lol!! Cute!! An acorn hat!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

cool! i love that hat!! its sooooooooooooo cute New Issue of Paws Fur Nature Mag : All About Rain Forests 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 pm

lol
coolness an acorn hat
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down