Where outfit matches emotion

Go down

What do you think of this?

Where outfit matches emotion Vote_lcap87%Where outfit matches emotion Vote_rcap 87% 
[ 26 ]
Where outfit matches emotion Vote_lcap3%Where outfit matches emotion Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Where outfit matches emotion Vote_lcap10%Where outfit matches emotion Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Where outfit matches emotion Vote_lcap0%Where outfit matches emotion Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 30

Where outfit matches emotion Empty Where outfit matches emotion

Post by igooglei on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I have noticed that I am dressing up in BABV as my emotion. I have also noticed that other people are doing this, too. It is interesting to see these kinds of things. So, I decided to do a little expeirement that, actually, ended up being very successful. I would just like to share some results with you all.

Now, I know this sounds a little weird and crazy! Doing an expeirement on how people express their emotion through their dressing in BABV, but, sometimes, people do it.

What I did:
I met random people in BABV and saw how they dressed and acted, then recorded results. LOL (sounds so technical and stuff)

The people I met with (I am only saying the first part of their BABV username):
Sarah
Mackenzie
Emily

The results:

Sarah:
Dressed in - a dark blue button down dress, and a yellow purse
Where she was - Coffee Shop
Her Emotion - Happy and surprised to be talking to someone
What I think - She was gloomy before, but them became more happy. She was wearing all dark clothes, then changed into that yellow purse Where outfit matches emotion 465488 (because she had someone to talk to)

Mackenzie:
Dressed in - gray leggings, a green I'm Fabulouse Tee, and a Hello Kitty Hat
Where she was - Virtual BABW Store
Her Emotion - Mad and Annoyed
What I think - She just didn't wanna be with anybody. It seemed as though a group was fallowing her, maybe her little "gang" LOL. She just left me behind after I said Hello. Her clothes ddin't REALLY reflect on her emotion

Emily:
Dressed in - a light purple Ice Skater Outfit, White Moose Slippers, Leapord Newsboy Hat, and a light pink BABW Shopping Bag
Where she was - Friendship Forest Entrence
Her Emotion - Happy and Cheerful
What I think - She wanted to have some fun and that's what she got. She was very inviting and said "Hello" to almost everyone! Her clothes did reflect on her emotion because of all the light colors!

It was VERY interesting doing this! It was interesting to find out how the clothes that people wear and the color of their clothes reflect on their emotions. Where outfit matches emotion 143839

Thanks so much for reading! Remember to comment and answer the poll!
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Where outfit matches emotion Empty Re: Where outfit matches emotion

Post by TkBearyawesome12 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Hmm that is interesting, i sometimes do that Where outfit matches emotion Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:26 pm

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:Hmm that is interesting, i sometimes do that Where outfit matches emotion Icon_razz

Lots of people do it! See! LOL
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by makenziecub12 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

oh my name is Makenzie! Where outfit matches emotion 465488 and thats very interesting Where outfit matches emotion Icon_razz
makenziecub12
makenziecub12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Psychologists and therapists do things like that sometimes to discover the bounds of our human nature and what we do consciously or unconsciously. You are very intelligent and insightful.

You could also ask yourself this: Do people dress according to their feelings or their life feelings overall?

I would pick both. Example: I dress in all black or red or dark colors (when I feel like "whatever") because I like those colors, real life or otherwise. But when I feel really jubilant, I dress in flamboyant colors like bright pinks and reds, light blues and such.

There really is no true answer--you discovered that when one of the "subjects" did not respond like the other two, dressing up in clothes that act as a "mood ring," you might say. Good luck with any other experiments you might have, because that is what they are--experiments, and you were being a scientist in that way. Not exactly the generic scientist that has chemicals and such, but a part of human science--the mind. Where outfit matches emotion 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 pm

HunnyABee wrote:Psychologists and therapists do things like that sometimes to discover the bounds of our human nature and what we do consciously or unconsciously. You are very intelligent and insightful.

You could also ask yourself this: Do people dress according to their feelings or their life feelings overall?

I would pick both. Example: I dress in all black or red or dark colors (when I feel like "whatever") because I like those colors, real life or otherwise. But when I feel really jubilant, I dress in flamboyant colors like bright pinks and reds, light blues and such.

There really is no true answer--you discovered that when one of the "subjects" did not respond like the other two, dressing up in clothes that act as a "mood ring," you might say. Good luck with any other experiments you might have, because that is what they are--experiments, and you were being a scientist in that way. Not exactly the generic scientist that has chemicals and such, but a part of human science--the mind. Where outfit matches emotion 465488

Very Interesting. What you just said make my mind think like it never has before. You have givin me a few experiment ideas (for not just in BABV, but also in life)

Where outfit matches emotion 143839
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by *Emily* on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:48 pm

interesting! Where outfit matches emotion 143839
*Emily*
*Emily*
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by susiegirl4 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 am

that is COOL!
susiegirl4
susiegirl4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:42 am

wow that is actully i smart observation do you get stright A's at school??
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 pm

lol! that's great info.! Where outfit matches emotion 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:18 pm

i like the info!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

wow interesting
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 pm

HunnyABee wrote:Psychologists and therapists do things like that sometimes to discover the bounds of our human nature and what we do consciously or unconsciously. You are very intelligent and insightful.

LOL.....That reminded me of one funny experiment we were doing in psychology class.
The experiment was testing about "Rumor".
at First, teacher selected 7 students that they think they have good memories.
Teacher chose one of the seven students to stay in the class and have rest of the six students wait at Library.
So the experiment begins with the teacher read a short story about some random people's name and how much they weight with the student she chose.........of course the classmates have to be quiet for the entire experiment.
The first student memorized the story, so now he has to pass on the funny story to the second student......and then the same process keep going until they reached the last one of the seven students....

Man.....I couldn't stop laughing the whole entire time.....especially the story changes over time when each student pass on the story they've heard.....
And the part in the story of a girl's weight was 125 ponds, but after the experiment it turned out to be 300 ponds.........WOW...
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by starry on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Lol thats very interesting Where outfit matches emotion Icon_razz
Your very observant
starry
starry
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:13 am

That's interesting. So the way you feel is the way you dress. Pawsome!! Where outfit matches emotion Icon_razz
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 am

hmmmmmmmmmmm
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down